When a stealth bomber flies over

Help Support CattleToday:

Our son in law is a Lt. Colonel B2 pilot at Whiteman (semi-retired) and has flown over Arrowhead. Every once in a while, he'll fly over their house and my stepdaughter sends us awesome videos.

My younger brother works on the A10s at Whiteman.

They had family meet and greet sort of deal a few years ago on base. The B2s put on a great show, it was cool watching them taxi, take off and land. They are massive.

It's pretty common for the A10s to fly low over Stockton Lake, must be part of their training loop. It's a little unnerving when you're enjoying a quiet afternoon fishing, then turn around and see a trio of A10s bearing down on you.

My younger brother works on the A10s at Whiteman.

They had family meet and greet sort of deal a few years ago on base. The B2s put on a great show, it was cool watching them taxi, take off and land. They are massive.

It's pretty common for the A10s to fly low over Stockton Lake, must be part of their training loop. It's a little unnerving when you're enjoying a quiet afternoon fishing, then turn around and see a trio of A10s bearing down on you.
I was on a drilling rig in the early 90s South of Bossier City and almost daily, an A-10 or 2 would make a 'strafing run' on our 100' derrick. I don't know if they were out of Barksdale AFB or somewhere else but we could also see (and HEAR) the duty B-52s take off from Barksdale, streaming that black smoke as they gained altitude. Like clockwork, every day about an hour before sunset. Evidently, the returned from a different direction, as we didn't see them in the mornings.