Whatzz for supper

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
What's for supper - Pizza. We are having a pizza evening, great!!! :D
What's for breakfast tomorrow - cold pizza, nothing nicer, unless it's pizza and a cold one for lunch :banana:

well im having the samething i had yesterday,a pan seered steak for lunch/supper.an it sure was yummy last nite.then sat evening we are going to cook steaks on the grill.

Been eating out of the garden lately and plan on pulling sweet corn tomorrow and the yogurt will be ready tomorrow so it will probably be corn on the cob with homemade blueberry or peach yogurt. I may have to thaw out some burger and grill a big fat hamburger cause the body has been craving some beef. Heck, hamburgers and corn on the cob wouldn't be a bad a dish maybe with some fried squash. Gonna have to run this by the sweet smelling one.

BB - Sounds good :D
Jo - Too many veggies are not good for you and now you are going to start with probiotics :shock: , I sure hope you had a huge burger yesterday else your body is going to go into shock!! I think it was Slick that posted a method of preparing corn in the microwave sometime back, perhaps you have tried it?

Well, my pizza eve was very nice, many different combinations. There were some leftovers until my younger brother popped in on Saturday morn and polished them off, so no cold pizza for me :(

On Saturday night I decided to prepare a good healthy meal - steak, butternut, spuds, green beans and a peppered mushroom sauce. About an hour before the time I popped the vacuum packed steaks in a pot with a bit of water on the stove thinking that I would just heat the water to 50C odd and let the steaks stand at the temp for a while( a crude 'sous vide' method ;-) ) before frying them. My telephone rang and the steaks were completely forgotten until 10 minutes later - they had boiled in their own juices!! So there was no use trying to fry the pieces of leather so sliced them in fine strips and added them to the mushroom sauce - all in all it was not too bad.:D

These were excellent steaks before they were 'boiled' so it just goes to show that you can't always say that your worst steak experience came from a certain breed of animal, many times you have to look at the chef :help:

Jogeephus":6utdpugs said:
Been eating out of the garden lately and plan on pulling sweet corn tomorrow and the yogurt will be ready tomorrow so it will probably be corn on the cob with homemade blueberry or peach yogurt. I may have to thaw out some burger and grill a big fat hamburger cause the body has been craving some beef. Heck, hamburgers and corn on the cob wouldn't be a bad a dish maybe with some fried squash. Gonna have to run this by the sweet smelling one.
Sweet corn here, Jo, is just about an inch above ground!