whattya really look like?

Help Support CattleToday:

LaneFarms":1504mpgz said:

Here ya go Hook. Pic of me and my son about a year ago. We found out yesterday he is expecting a baby sister. I don't know what I did wrong with the sizing, but there it is.

IMG_0830.jpg

Left to right : john250, kenny thomas, and larryshoat

Great photos, I remember there being a lot of good ones on the older version of this thread too. I didn't play that time around but I will now. We took a bunch of these ourselves with a timer and every take was hilarious. No one was ever looking the direction they were supposed to. We'd like to stage some sort of American Gothic type shot with even more animals, but that could get pretty berzerk.

100_223178.jpg

Thanks for participating this time around 2B you have a wonderful looking family . Everyone ,thank you for sharing a little piece of your private lives with all of us.
:tiphat:

Thank you Hoss, for the very kind compliment :) Gale I am very young at heart ,mind and body ,but my soul is old. :lol2: Actually I am not that young . However if the 50's are the new 40's then I guess I am just starting my 30's.. :cowboy:

Keep them coming and we all really appreciate the participation of the whole dysfunctional CT family . :lol2: :wave:

hillsdown":2l41bqha said:
Thanks for participating this time around 2B you have a wonderful looking family . Everyone ,thank you for sharing a little piece of your private lives with all of us.
:tiphat:

Thank you Hoss, for the very kind compliment :) Gale I am very young at heart ,mind and body ,but my soul is old. :lol2: Actually I am not that young . However if the 50's are the new 40's then I guess I am just starting my 30's.. :cowboy:

Keep them coming and we all really appreciate the participation of the whole dysfunctional CT family . :lol2: :wave:

What HD said! :)

CKC1586":x0k3gfgk said:
Me and my Grand Daughter:

Guess you gotta click on it to make it bigger?
Or before you post it, where the word thumbs is in the URL you could change it to medium

There are still some folks we've not heard from...errr, seen...on this thread! Are we letting them off the hook? I say no.

2B, wonderful photo! Sounds like you have fun. I will have to look around for my American Gothic shot.

That one was. We actually bought it with a/b 500 hrs on it from a guy who wanted a bigger tractor. When his new one got a/b 500 hrs on it, he wanted the old one (with the drive-over mower deck) back, so we traded for his other tractor, so the one we have now is a smidge bigger. The compact really couldn't handle the big rolls of hay too well. Daddy has a bigger tractor w/no cab for the sho-nuff work.

Me and my assistant and her assistant.
october_2011_074.JPG

october_2011_113.JPG

I work in the oilfield. The best part of that is I have a computer in my truck so I get to keep this site up all day as I make my rounds!