What's your weather?

Help Support CattleToday:

We're at +3 right now with NW winds down to 8 mph. I feel a heat wave comin' on! I keep goin back to the 'shine' thread but just readin' about it doesn't warm a fellar up much! :)

We're looking @ 14 degrees this morning and this will be our best day of the week. Supposed to snow a little every day till friday. That's OK with me we are dry as it gets.

MistyMorning":1uvdhxv0 said:
-25 F, no wind, yet....

Are you real sure your summers are worth the cold winters that you have, looks like a bad deal to me. There's one thing for sure, you won't have to worry about an all out charge of southern folks moving to the frozen north.

It is 50ish with a light drizzle right now. We just got over two days of the "Pineapple Express". Unseasonably warm with heavy rain. It really took the snow off the hills and caused flooding on most of the rivers. Some of it was record high rain and flooding. My river just barely went over flood stage so I just have flooding in the low pastures.

it is a pleasant 82 and sunny the wtaer is warm and the scantily clad deeply tanned sculpted bodied women in bikini's are all carrying me cool beverages and keeping the sun out of my eyes
and I am enjoying a back rub and looking forward to a siesta afterwards

5" of snow (that is a lot for here) and 15F with wind. The cows seem to do fine but I have a hard time with it. People in the north, give me some tips on how to cope better with this weather. :cry: :help:

kenny thomas":2or8kp8h said:
5" of snow (that is a lot for here) and 15F with wind. The cows seem to do fine but I have a hard time with it. People in the north, give me some tips on how to cope better with this weather. :cry: :help:

Misty sings her version of the Christmas song, My Favorite Things while doing chores. Maybe she'll come along an sing it for us. :lol: :lol: