Whats your temp ?

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard":nodsu8sg said:
fenceman":nodsu8sg said:

I see them beat up fence building fingers and knuckles and that face in the mirror.
Now--We done already seen your top hand--right hand helper, and I guess that's her picking those plums in th
e nut and fruit tree thread.

There's just one way to put it-she's way too good looking for you Fenceman. :D
You're a lucky man fer sure!!

Yes sir , i am a very very lucky man.

77, partly cloudy, a light SE breeze with a chance of hurricane

at201591_radar.gif

100 degrees right now at my home in Middle GA. Calling for 102 tomorrow and I need to get up calves to go the sale. Will have to do it early in the morning. We really need some rain.

I've been doing some hay, and spraying some corn. It's almost to hot to work. I have the baler on a cabbed tractor. But I've been raking and spraying with a open station tractor. I'm buying a new tractor as soon as my daughter graduates from college. That is if I don't have a heat stroke first.

I have used and still do use a sun shade or"buggy top" on open tractors.Work real well for keeping cooler.Maybe not as good as a canopy on the ROPS but for older tractors it really helps

I have got to get a shade top on my ford 3000. I gave myself heat exhaustion last year and it scared me good. It was 100 plus and I was trying to finish some cutting before a rain storm came in next day. Over heated the tractor and my body.

Been better than a 100 the last few days, over 95 today and humid as heck.

I cut down a tree before 9 am this morning and almost died of heat stroke, or sweat stroke more like it.

Angus Cowman":1x9oegff said:
skyhightree1":1x9oegff said:
He77 when ya leave them sitting in the sun they always heat up dont mean that is the air temp
Got to teach the injuns everything :lol:

LOL I was driving :lol2:

HD rider will tell you its been nasty hot here

The highs in the upper 30's and lows in the upper 20's this week. Chance of snow on Thursday. I have been looking at buying a place out of Baker City, Oregon. They are predicting -9 there on Saturday. I am glad I don't have to go there this weekend.

tamarack":3cwb0532 said:
-34 c calling to warm up some by weekend!
I was wondering what it was like up there.. -22C here overnight but thankfully completely windstill and dry.

I put bedding out for the heifers, they were laying on the frozen pies trying to get themselves a bed.. They knew right away what I was doing, before I even finished putting the bale out, first they had to romp and snort in it, and then they promptly laid down.