What's your guess?

Help Support CattleToday:

Don;t know. Found it dead but all cleaned up and kind of half folded over

kenny thomas":2e3judk9 said:
I clicked on the picture hoping to enlarge it and all kinds of weird stuff comes up.
Gotta be something wrong with your equipment. Works fine for me.

kenny thomas":3hfi2ixv said:
It enlarged the picture but I scrolled down and all kinds of stuff came up. Some of it looked really good. :banana:

I think it's the ads that support the postimage.org site that makes it free to use. I, like dun it seems, prefer to use this site to load pics instead of photobucket. Very easy and convenient........though, some of the ads can be a bit 'racy'.

bball":b3vzrq69 said:
kenny thomas":b3vzrq69 said:
It enlarged the picture but I scrolled down and all kinds of stuff came up. Some of it looked really good. :banana:

I think it's the ads that support the postimage.org site that makes it free to use. I, like dun it seems, prefer to use this site to load pics instead of photobucket. Very easy and convenient........though, some of the ads can be a bit 'racy'.
Ok thanks. I would post some pictures I think people would like but I can never seem to get the hang of photobucket. I will try that site.

dun":1ll4fp2b said:
kenny thomas":1ll4fp2b said:
I clicked on the picture hoping to enlarge it and all kinds of weird stuff comes up.
Gotta be something wrong with your equipment. Works fine for me.

If you're having problems with your equipment then there's some links there on the image hosting site to help you :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

bball":3sw1gmd9 said:
kenny thomas":3sw1gmd9 said:

Probably has something to do with his Google searches

kenny thomas":2k6a1c5z said:
Ok, I registered for the site and uploaded a picture to the site. How do I get it here now?
After it upload. scroll down a little bit and there will be a menu opf things to click on. I use the one that says thumbnail for forums or some such. Click on that and it will be copied to your computers clip board. Go to CT and press ctrl V and it will past it in.

My question was about the missing hair. The vet dropped by a little bit ago and he looked the calf over. Died before birth but hadn;t started to stink yet. It was about 2 weeks early. The missing hair mystery he figured out was from the cow licking the calf so hard and long that it just rubbed the hair off of it. Muscles had no tone, about like runny oatmeal in firmness, mouth had no color in the tissues and the eyes were sunken. No guess as to why the calf died.

Latest posts