What's up with Willie?

Help Support CattleToday:

ctlbaron

Reaction score
I guess ya'll heard that Willie Nelson has released the first gay cowboy song by a major entertainer. Now Willie is one of the brokeback cowboys. Another one bites the dust.....or something. :roll:

i saw that my self its like the BIBLE says having there conscious seared with a hot iron i know MACON is tired of brokeback mountian frankley so am i . just wonder what WAYLON would think about it?

Why don't we just forget about this Brokeback Mountain and hope the he!! that everyone else will too. People on this board have given it much more publicity than it deserved from the start.

la4angus":2ewwfi1r said:
Why don't we just forget about this Brokeback Mountain and hope the he!! that everyone else will too. People on this board have given it much more publicity than it deserved from the start.

I'll drink to that!

dun

la4angus":jazqpnt6 said:
I agree with you.

:shock: Not Willie, too! I heard there was some controversy over a new song he had put out, just didn't hear what it was all about. I never really cared for him anyway. I was offered some free rodeo ticks for the San Antonio rodeo I passed on the Willie tickets and chose Charlie Daniels instead. Now I'm sure glad I did. I don't think his new song will go over very well around here! I guess he's looking for a new audience.

Saw a piece on TV last night. The song was writen twenty years ago by another fella and Willy sang it for fun at private gatherings. He said that the time is right with the Mtn thing and released it. He did mention that John Wayne had a sense of humor and wasn't turning over in his grave.
Dmc

A6gal":13ufq5qf said:
: passed on the Willie tickets and chose Charlie Daniels instead.

I would have done the same thing. Had the priviledge of meeting CD years ago after one of his concerts. What a great guy! As for Willie, I'll let you know after I hear the song.

la4angus":12kzt8il said:

amen!

I'm no fan of the movie and will never see it ever, but I can't help thinking that Willie's song brings a whole new meaning to "Willie, Waylon and the Boys"!

Alan

Latest posts