Whats the Motivation ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Brandonm2":199w529e said:
purecountry":199w529e said:
Personally, I'll criticize with or without an explanation if I dam well feel like it. I don't have time to explain my reasons every time I sit down at this keyboard. If I do, I'll try and explain it. I tried to do that a bit by posting pics of excellent bulls, and the newbies can compare and figure it out on their own.

If we're going to take the time to explain the strengths and weaknesses of every animal we see, to everybody that asks, we might all carry cards with our names on them that say Certified Bovine Quality Control Consultant, and charge a friggin fee.

If someone won't pay ~$500 more for a decent bull, ~$400 for a bullpen, or $200 for feed to finish growing out their bull, what make you think they would pay a consultant???

I know I am not going to pay for no consultant! Got a bunch of free ones here! I posted pictures of some bulls I was looking at before purchasing him and the free consultants helped me pick the best one for me.

Please do not mention paying these guys, next thing you know Caustic, Bez, Dun and others will be forming a Consulting Firm and charging us for all the free advice we currently receive.