whats the best way to cook one of these

Help Support CattleToday:

Cooked in a hole in the ground they're delicious. AKA Missouri Moose

I'll butcher it on halves if you bring it to me. Won't even charge a kill fee. Been a long time since I capped one of those and I do remember enjoying it so. :mrgreen:

Jogeephus":pt49zy2a said:
I'll butcher it on halves if you bring it to me. Won't even charge a kill fee. Been a long time since I capped one of those and I do remember enjoying it so. :mrgreen:

Joe I believe you can make anything taste d@m good but I draw the line at possum, skunk, porcupine ,raccoon, and now donkey . :yuck:

hillsdown":2hu9yisw said:
Jogeephus":2hu9yisw said:

Joe I believe you can make anything taste d@m good but I draw the line at possum, skunk, porcupine ,raccoon, and now donkey . :yuck:

You forgot he also cooks beaver.

Alan":1bb23tyi said:
hillsdown":1bb23tyi said:
Jogeephus":1bb23tyi said:

You forgot he also cooks beaver.

Na, I sent him some special Canuck sauce that was specifically made for beaver to make it edible .. :lol: :lol2: :p

"What's for supper Mom?"..........I can hear her answer now :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: azz burger on home made buns. You're on your own kids, I'm eating ;-)

Send one up here I've been looking for a cheap or free donkey. I have a friend that claims horse steaks are pretty good, so donkey might not be alot different.

chippie":10c8edcj said:
there is nothing cuter than a baby donkey.

chippie, they are pretty cute but most baby animals are, and this thread is obviously humor cause they belong to my wife. they are a pain in my rear but they make her happy. and like they say if momma ain't happy ain't nobody happy.

1198133656_yrLte-Ti.jpg

Latest posts