What's something you've done, 99% of us haven't?

Help Support CattleToday:

I will post a pic and see if anyone knows what it is... I have did this for 15 years and currently do it from time to time and do it at home as well..

IMG_20160812_200159420_zpstpc3t354.jpg

Taylor Texas 199 something
Enter sandman thumping and vibrating the bucking chutes.( that was cool back then )
Drew a bull named Diablo. Black as the night and slick hided.
Huge set of horns that grew straight up.
Nodded and leaned in hard to not get beat out.
He swung his head and hit me along the side of the head with his horn.
Scattered my chickens pretty good. When I got my senses I was hung up being whipped around like a rag doll.
Nearly ripped my arm off before he slung me loose.
Have a bad elbow to this day to show for it.

Bigfoot":teitp8er said:
I drive through the intersection of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, and Jefferson Davis Highway everyday.

I may have been through that intersection before.

I don't know how much the rest of you travel around this country, but I've made over 40 states so far.

We have owned cows with metal ID tags from 22 different states.

Wrote a Supreme Court brief (unsuccessful).
Found my boss/mentor dead at his desk and tried to resuscitate him (also unsuccessful).
On a plane trip, had a guy in the seat behind me take a bunch of pills with a bunch of liquor, then try to commit suicide by opening the door hatch just across from me. While we were flying. Luckily, that too was unsuccessful (the suicide, and the door).
Dissected cadavers (suspect a few on here have done that).

I drove and got my licence on WW2 Studebaker 6x6 trucks when doing my national service, yeh the Australian army had them still in service in the early 70's. We had great fun in them going on convoys through all the firetrails in the forestries, climbing all the unclimbable hills, they were unstoppable.

Ken

I was fortunate enough to qualify for the IFR in the late nineties, heeling.

I was unfortunate enough to have to go shopping in "downtown" Bahrain for light fixtures, wire, etc. in the early nineties. I was in the Army, assigned to an Air Force Captain who was running an AF med warehouse, to buy supplies for work requested by a Marine camp, managed by the Navy.

I golfed with Harmon Killebrew in a celebrity golf tournament hosted by Alice Cooper. I was horrible.

I do have the freakish ability to wrap my right leg behind my neck (my hips are double jointed).

Sailed across the atlantic on a small sail boat. Sailed the Graveyard of the Atlantic, the flemish cap and the bermuda triangle.

Worked the offshore crab fishery.

I've worked 150ft up in every kind of weather you can imagine. Also worked 40 hours days on end with 4 hours sleep in between. Not very impressive but it is what it is.

i just hooked up my power line from my house to the top of the pole with my tractor, a couple chains, and a 28' extension ladder. :dunce:

Latest posts