Whats on your turkey day menu

Help Support CattleToday:

lets see this years thanksgiving dinner.we are having a ham an turkey breast smoked.will prolly have creamed taters an green beans as sides but not really sure.an a few other sides.for sessert itll be a german choc cake unless mom backs out of making it,a store bought pumpin pie an homemade lemon pie.i think thats enough to feed me an 5 other ppl lolol.

Isomade":15fpq1ra said:
dun":15fpq1ra said:
My menu consistes of putting up with a bunch of people that I don;t really care to hear from calling to wish me happy thanksgiving
Well, just PM me your number and I'll call ya Dun, at least then you'll have something to look forward to. :D
If I thought he'ld be hme I send you pinz number

The hams and turkey are prepped and marinating in the fridge. One ham is a mix of coriander salt minced garlic pepper olive oil worchsheshire rosemary and paprika. The other is olive oil salt pepper coriander orange blossom honey minced garlic and rosemary. Turkey is olive oil salt pepper coriander Minced garlic celery seed and stuffed with onions garlic and 2 oranges. Ill get some pics before they go on the smoker tomorrow afternoon

I could not make "Reservations." The sidewalks roll up here on Thanksgiving. So . . . it'll be a turkey breast, no dressing, mashed spuds, gravy, rolls, cook-it-myself cranberry sauce, something interesting with brussell sprouts, and I'm going to experiment with a chocolate pecan pie. I am not a baker, so the pie could get really interesting.

Kathie in Thorp":2j1puime said:
I could not make "Reservations." The sidewalks roll up here on Thanksgiving. So . . . it'll be a turkey breast, no dressing, mashed spuds, gravy, rolls, cook-it-myself cranberry sauce, something interesting with brussell sprouts, and I'm going to experiment with a chocolate pecan pie. I am not a baker, so the pie could get really interesting.
ive ate the choc pecan pie,an its real good.