whats on the menu tonight?

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

For us: sirloin steak fajitas. 2" thick, seasoned and seared over open charcoal flames for 2 minutes per side, rested,sliced,and seasoned again before finishing in searing hot cast iron skillet over charcoal. Served with rice and beans, homemade guacamole, and sauteed onions..

Love me some meatloaf. Especially with a little crust on top and a couple boiled eggs in the middle

Red fish ,is that snapper ? Love snapper !

All of those dinners sound delicious . Share your wife's meat loaf recipe Dun . :)

Sitting on the deck with hubby hanging out, having a few caesars, while waiting for my pizza dough to rise.
Having homemade grilled pizza with chorizo, Genoa salami ,green pepper , sweet onion ,a hint of habanero peppers, buffalo mozzarella and provolone and fresh tomatoes . Sent hubby to the deli for pizza toppings and he came home with enough for a pizzeria , anyone want to join us . :welcome:

Also have some fresh sweet basil to put in the olive oil wash, before the sauce .

It is 89 degrees here today, one of the hottest days of the almost over summer , what a great holiday Monday ! :banana:

LRTX1":234m42kf said:
hillsdown":234m42kf said:
Red fish ,is that snapper ? Love snapper !

HD, no they are not snapper, also known as Red Drum. Here's a topic with pictures.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=72779

Thanks LRT they look like a bass fish maybe ? How did you prepare them ? Nice catch btw . :D

Hook ,I fear the pizza will be cold by the time you get here; but hey what is better than cold pizza and beer . :lol:

hillsdown":3eu4mlch said:
Share your wife's meat loaf recipe Dun . :)

:
Her recipe is to sit down and eat when I cook it and put it on the table

Latest posts