whats it worth

Help Support CattleToday:

That's the same tank as what we have in dads truck, new it's about 350$ and the cheapest 12v pump around here is over 300$, But I don't know the used value. We just sold a 1000 gallon with one of the better pumps used for 750$.

I paid $50 for an aluminum one that leaked with no pump.. Pump/nozzle is probably worth a few hundred and 100 or 200 for the tank... new price will probably be in the area of $600-800.. If I saw it for $300 I'd probably pick it up... that's me though

I bought it at an auction yesterday. Tank is in good shape and the pump worked when I tested it. I expected it to go pretty high. I stopped at 200 and figured it would keep going. But it didn't. I took it this morning and fill it up and ran about a gal through it and seemed ok. This afternoon I was going to replace the 12v leads and it wouldn't run. I took it apart and one brush was corroded I cleaned it up and it runs like a top. I looked up the pump and it is 400 bucks New. I think I got a deal.

With that tank pumped dry it should never hold more than about 95 gallons, if you can get 100 in it your being cheated, that happened to us once.

200 is about right for that tank.. I bought 2 l shaped tanks for work trucks last year at a auction like new with electric pumps for 325.00 each

this one i paid 50 for it cleaned it up and sold it

these I paid 325.00 each

Latest posts