Whats for supper?

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Or dinner You know,the last meal of the day..
I had baked chicken ,yellow squash with onion and cheese,swiss chard and berries with "cream". Yumm! Oh! and a side of fried green tomato. :wave: :banana:

Nothing. The doctor told me i shouldn't eat anything for the rest of the day. :frowns:

Left over ham, steamed veggies and some rice. It's too hot to cook.

I wish I had left overs to heat over, they were too darn good, I should have made a bigger batch..So guess I have to cook again..

Grilled wild salmon and salad.. Perfect for a hot summer day and after baling..:)..

Pork chops, rice, apple sauce and broccoli with cheese. Same thing we had last night for supper. My people didn't eat it then ~ maybe tonight. If not tonight then tomorrow night. They will get sick of looking at it sooner or later..... :roll:

Broccoli & Rigatoni flavored with garlic, olive oil, garlic, a pinch of salt & pepper and did I say garlic? I guess it's obvious my wife is Italian. I added tuna to mine for some protein. She cooks it on the stove top in a big flat like pan. I will have a big bowl of fiber cereal about two hrs. before bedtime for desert.

peg4x4":3o69pepi said:
what's the matter FG10???! Tests?
Not really, I've been really sick for a few days and really sick today. I had to go get tested for H1N1, they didn't think I did. Thank God. But the doctor said not to eat any solid foods for the rest of the day because of some of my symptoms. A lot of people on my floor were really worried, i looked and still look like I'm dying. lol

S&WSigma40VEShooter":1r126r5b said:
Lemon pepper chicken, salad, green beans, corn, cole slaw left over from last night.

Salad, cole slaw, green beans. Too many green things on your plate.

Ummmmmmm ??????? OK, for a bunch of beef producers.. WHERES THE BEEF ???????????

Me included,, I just put t bone on the menu, as well as corn on the cob.. :clap:

Bon apatite.. :D

This thread is just cruel to those of us who can't eat anything. :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Leftovers cause I cooked up a feast yesterday - black-eyed peas, squash casserole, fried okra and cornbread. I also baked brownies yesterday, so I'm about to pour up a glass of milk and cut me a chunk of gooey chocolate!

john250":p73avegs said:
FarmGirl10":p73avegs said:
This thread is just cruel to those of us who can't eat anything. :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Broken jaw?
Lol, no. Doctors orders tho. I'm thinking about waiting til midnight then eating cuz im starving.

Latest posts