Whats for supper?

Help Support CattleToday:

We're in the BLT mode at our house, except we like onion to so I guess it's BOLT. And sweet corn.
Guess I'm going to need a Rib Steak today. :cowboy:

Stopped at the State Fair on my way home from a business meeting. My supper was a footlong corndog and a lg lemonade. Now THAT'S some good grub.

3waycross":qmoiq2us said:
Stopped at the State Fair on my way home from a business meeting. My supper was a footlong corndog and a lg lemonade. Now THAT'S some good grub.

I'm still trying to sober up and remember when I "last ate anything". :lol2: :lol2:

TexasBred":2w1te5gw said:
3waycross":2w1te5gw said:

I'm still trying to sober up and remember when I "last ate anything". :lol2: :lol2:

Darn buddy, and I thought I was mistreating myself. :shock:

On the bright side. I just spent the last 15 min in the garden eating cherry tomatoes with fresh basil leaves wrapped around each one. GOOD STUFF. :nod:

i really cant say what i eat most days.because its up to the boss todo the cooking.mon nite i had pan sered serloin steak with baked tater.tues morning i had the leftover steak for breakfast.

3waycross":pb6d665u said:
On the bright side. I just spent the last 15 min in the garden eating cherry tomatoes with fresh basil leaves wrapped around each one. GOOD STUFF. :nod:
That's what I'm talking about! Had sliced tomatoes and basil leaves straight from the garden on my eggplant sandwich along with some real mozzarella.

ga. prime":16eb8alt said:
3waycross":16eb8alt said:
That's what I'm talking about! Had sliced tomatoes and basil leaves straight from the garden on my eggplant sandwich along with some real mozzarella.

Darned if you don't eat like a real son of Italy bubba. You definately have it figured out. My favorite sandwich this time of year is some crusty Italian bread or may a ciabatta roll with fresh mozarella, a little mayo, sliced tomatoes and basil leaves. It's like you say also very good with slices of eggplant brushed with olive oil and grilled then used cold on the sandwich the next day. :clap:

ga. prime":egd86h64 said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":egd86h64 said:
Lemon pepper chicken, salad, green beans, corn, cole slaw left over from last night.

Salad, cole slaw, green beans. Too many green things on your plate.

I heard that but since I was diagnosed with diabetes I have to really watch what I eat and keep my weight down.

Bullbuyer":3hplh093 said:
Corndog and lemonade - that's the ticket right there. Smear some mustard on that and its a feast.

I tried Bigbull but I darned near wrecked the truck trying to multitask. I had to eat it without the mustard.

Corn dog with mustard, how can something so aweful taste so d@m good.. :help: I can't remember when I have had one last. Too long though.

Any pasta eaten the next day is usually better, especially lasagna.

I have never had eggplant that I remember, is it good and what is the best way to prepare it?

Last night we had way to much food a usual, so just steak and salad tonight. Hubby grilled the sirloin steak to perfection and it was delicious.

Great thread Peg, now we all have some new ideas to try again.. :)

Feel better FG.

Wife left this morning to go visit the daughter for a couple of days. They're packing to move into their new house. I'll probably have cheese and crackers tonight. Or if I get energetic I may stop at the Sonic and get me one of those foot long hotdogs with chili and onions on top....put a little "Clint Black" in the CD playe and let the good times roll....my shirt front will probably look like one of the grandsons when I get home. :lol2: :lol2:

TexasBred":3q1gwnqn said:
Wife left this morning to go visit the daughter for a couple of days. They're packing to move into their new house. I'll probably have cheese and crackers tonight. Or if I get energetic I may stop at the Sonic and get me one of those foot long hotdogs with chili and onions on top....put a little "Clint Black" in the CD playe and let the good times roll....my shirt front will probably look like one of the grandsons when I get home. :lol2: :lol2:
perfect opportunity too fart and pick your nose, dont pass it up
:cowboy:

hmmmm......didnt' even think about that. Might call up some of the guys and see what they're doing tonight......drive back to town and have a couple of cold beers with them. Maybe eat one of those nasty looking pickled pigs feet they keep in the jar on top of the bar....that should make the cover flutter.

TexasBred":2hjhlurm said:
hmmmm......didnt' even think about that. Might call up some of the guys and see what they're doing tonight......drive back to town and have a couple of cold beers with them. Maybe eat one of those nasty looking pickled pigs feet they keep in the jar on top of the bar....that should make the cover flutter.
I'd check to see how thick the dust is on the lid before I ate one. :p Goes for the eggs too....

1982vett":j1mo2jlm said:
TexasBred":j1mo2jlm said:
I'd check to see how thick the dust is on the lid before I ate one. :p Goes for the eggs too....

There's no substitute for experience, is there?