What's everyone reading?

Help Support CattleToday:

'Mad Money!' by Jim Cramer and Rosetta Stone for Spanish (it's really not a book, but actually a CD (2, actually) that teaches you Spanish(espanol) so I thought it suitable for this list)

I like military history and science fiction, and loved most of Tom Clancey's books. My sisters got me hooked on a series of mystery books set in Edinburgh Scotland. Character's name is John Rebus, and the Author's name is Ian Rankin. Rather dark books, but I really enjoyed them

John

Still plowing through Charlie Wilson's War. Someone I know recommended it, but it is a little too involved for me. Maybe this summer when I am off work.

Lammie":3s3cw5ry said:
Still plowing through Charlie Wilson's War. Someone I know recommended it, but it is a little too involved for me. Maybe this summer when I am off work.

Lammie..you can sum it Charles Wilson easily....arrogant, drunk, womanizing red neck. He use to be my congressman years ago.

Lammie..you can sum it Charles Wilson easily....arrogant, drunk, womanizing red neck. He use to be my congressman years ago.[/quote]

Sounds like MOST of my friends

3waycross":1ik22zoz said:
Lammie..you can sum it Charles Wilson easily....arrogant, drunk, womanizing red neck. He use to be my congressman years ago.

Sounds like MOST of my friends
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: I think those are all also prerequisites to run for congress.

I just finished Bob Delaney's Covert. It's a biography about Bob going undercover in the mob in NJ. He was in for 3 years. Now he is an NBA referee and as a matter of fact, reffed the Lakers/Spurs game last night. Really interesting book, I usually read mystery/suspense fiction but this caught my eye.
Now I'm reading the story of Maria Trapp of Sound of Music fame. Our library had just bought a new copy as the old one had fallen apart. It was written in 1949 and I'm really enjoying it. I loved the movie.

Magazines/Papers: Texas Agriculture, The Progressive Farmer, Farm Journal, Gulf Coast Cattleman, Hay & Forage Grower, BEEF.

Web Sites: Cattle Today Cattle Forum, TheStreet.com/RealMoney, CNBC.com/Fast Money

Last Book: About 3 years ago, Jim Cramer's Real Money; Sane Investing in an Insane World.

TexasBred":25fvkamv said:
Lammie":25fvkamv said:

Okay, then!

The Man in the Mirror
Becoming a Woman of Purpose
In the Good Book-Currently Matthew
How to Win Friends and Influence People
BEEF
Western Livestock Reporter
Angus Journal
and if I make it the 30 miles to the library, hopefully some Francine Rivers, John Grishman, or anything....