What's best way to rejuvenate a pasture??

Help Support CattleToday:

On this 4 acre pasture that you will be spraying with round up in the late spring. I have a thought and would like the board's opinion. Why not plant with Cheyenne Bermudagrass? In addition, mix in some brown top millet. This would give him a little variety any way. And also, he can spray with Ally, kill the centipede, and not hurt the Bermuda. If the centipede comes back.
I have a 4-acre patch that I have been growing corn for the past few years but I will be planting corn in a much larger place this year and was going to make this 4 acre patch another hay field. With the cost of Cheyenne being so high, I thought I may mix it with browntop and cut the rate of Cheyenne back. I can still cut the patch and it should be in good shape by the following year.
What do y'all think?

I would like to try a bermuda. by mid july my fescue is'nt doing to good. i've even tried the non toxic fescue but still it is doing to good in the hot dry months of july,aug, september. i just have'nt taking the time to learn about bermuda.

Latest posts