Whatcha think of this heifer?

Help Support CattleToday:

farmwife

Reaction score
Whatcha think?
She's a late January out of a Festival cow bred to Moler.

P1010066.JPG

I like her a lot. I like the way she is put together, attractive young lady. I am not a fan of herefords at all, but i do like her. I bet she'll look good once she is all dolled up!

Ryan

She is fancy but pretty fine boned for my taste. Is she spooky? She sure carries her head high. That may concern me a bit. But a fancy heifer nontheless.

certherfbeef":3rqqzq9o said:
She is fancy but pretty fine boned for my taste. Is she spooky? She sure carries her head high. That may concern me a bit. But a fancy heifer nontheless.

Not at all, I put a halter on her at about a month just to say I did. July 3rd I haltered her again and she lead like a pup; doesn't mind a stick and she loves to be scratched inside her back legs.

i know, so do i..i put that on there cause i just happend to be gettin' some moler semen and i thought what the heck i'll stick it on there so other people know who were talkin about!!

txshowmom":4uygtxpj said:
I really like her. I wish she had some pigment around her eyes though.

Would have thought it too since her cow is pigmented on both eyes. We select cows for pigment to cut down on the pink eye issue.

She is a keeper for sure like someone said she does need a sweatcoller but that is really her only fault in my eyes congrats

*Cowgirl*":15tkzeqv said:
Nice. Do you know what she weighs?

No, I haven't weighed her lately. We are weaning her next week and we will weigh then. I'll let you know.

Latest posts