What you think about this story...

Help Support CattleToday:

It is sort of old news. Sensationalized and bit and yet media downplayed at the same time.

Something like it has probably been in place a long time. Not unique to this president, I don't think. It would probably make your blood run cold to read all the "what if" scenarios they have played out and made plans for.

MO_cows":1il18x5t said:
Something like it has probably been in place a long time. Not unique to this president, I don't think. It would probably make your blood run cold to read all the "what if" scenarios they have played out and made plans for.
No other president has gotten so many older generals out of the military so fast either.

And the government has never been run by so many rich corporations and financially compromised officials as it is today. It's not the color of skin, it's not their gender, it's not their sexual preference it's not even their party that has ruined a once great country. Profit outweighs morality every day. Hate speech is more prevalent now that before the civil war. "They" still haven't forgotten the civil war when "their personal property" was taken from them by force.

One black man living in a white house is not responsible for this mess. Especially when his house is surrounded by those that will not let him get anything accomplished.

His claim that american citizens won't be killed without due process is :bs: . Dorner was classified as a domestic terrorist and they set out to kill him without due process. I believe the only reason they did not step in with Bundy was that it was to early in the process for us to be so used to the idea that we wouldn't rise up. A land grab WAAAY bigger than Bundy and Texas is going on here in CA and you don't hear to much about it... That's how it starts.

Latest posts