What would you use this for?

Help Support CattleToday:

Google "3 point rear loader" and you'll see at least 3 manufacturers for the device. Seems the marketing point for this loader is all about making better use of the tractors rear wheels. Good for pushing snow or planing dirt. The main drawback is having to constantly turn your head around to the rear to make use of it. Westendorf and Gnuse Manufacturing make them but they don't look exactly like yours. A Chinese manufacturer makes a version for $750.

skyhightree1":2jgcccgp said:
Bigfoot":2jgcccgp said:
Does the cable going from where the top link hooks on down to the cylinder serve a purpose, besides support?

No real purpose I can think of.

Ever use a 1300 ih sickle mower it has a cable if you lift mower with the cable attached to the tractor then the mower bar will be picked up. The cable should be hooked somewhere on the tractor Hard to tell how. But as the implement is picked up the the bucket would raise to a level that you might dump in a low trailer and mimic a front end loader.

That was my thought on the cable as well. I don't know why, but thing intrest the crap out of me.

3 point loader / trip bucket with a built in pallet fork, for tractors that do not have stuff in front for a loader bucket, kids dad had 1 for his Massy 35 minus the pallet fork and ram , in the 70s and 80s
SUZANNE