What would happen

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43

Reaction score
What would happen if the stimulus money had been turned over to all people involved in agriculture? My reasoning for this idea is:
Can you imagine if you had all the money you needed to develop all the ideas you have that you would like to do in agriculture. To be a farmer or rancher you have to be involved in almost all professions there are. The college you attended to gain knowledge in these fields was The College of Hard Knocks. Our country was founded by farmers, with sound ideas of how we coduct our life and work standards.
So with that said think of all the things you could do with your operation, conservation, enriching fertility of soil, machinery,herd improvement. You can just keep on going with your own ideas. When you start doing these things think of all the material and machinery that would be used. Use only products made in America. This would distribute the money all across the country, creating new jobs in manufacturing ,transporation and all forms labor. It would have a baloon effect all across the country. Just my idea and thoughts. What do you think?

cowboy43":em9hsjv8 said:
What would happen if the stimulus money had been turned over to all people involved in agriculture? My reasoning for this idea is:
Can you imagine if you had all the money you needed to develop all the ideas you have that you would like to do in agriculture. To be a farmer or rancher you have to be involved in almost all professions there are. The college you attended to gain knowledge in these fields was The College of Hard Knocks. Our country was founded by farmers, with sound ideas of how we coduct our life and work standards.
So with that said think of all the things you could do with your operation, conservation, enriching fertility of soil, machinery,herd improvement. You can just keep on going with your own ideas. When you start doing these things think of all the material and machinery that would be used. Use only products made in America. This would distribute the money all across the country, creating new jobs in manufacturing ,transporation and all forms labor. It would have a baloon effect all across the country. Just my idea and thoughts. What do you think?

I think there are just as many people in agriculture that would blow it or spend it unwisely as there are in other industries.

I'm not a covetous person by any stretch of the imagination but to have unlimited money to do what you wish without having to justify it - now that is definitely some food for thought. To have that kinda money - well - lets just say you would enjoy touring my spread. BTW - the drinks would be on me. :nod:

Jogeephus":2o8m0go5 said:
I'm not a covetous person by any stretch of the imagination but to have unlimited money to do what you wish without having to justify it - now that is definitely some food for thought. To have that kinda money - well - lets just say you would enjoy touring my spread. BTW - the drinks would be on me. :nod:

BTW - the drinks would be on me. :nod:
I'm there!

Latest posts