WHAT? won't qualify for CAB

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
alacattleman":7in2b2oe said:
http://current.com/items/91366731_justice-who-refused-to-wed-interracial-couple-resigns.htm

Hereford because it is not 51%. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Brangus is 62% but they still want to discount it. No problem. Replacement heifers with ear beats the real McCoy hands down. Premium on females is above and beyond the discount on qualifying males.

alacattleman":359v897h said:
http://current.com/items/91366731_justice-who-refused-to-wed-interracial-couple-resigns.htm

Toss the Blonde and get some Maine Anjou - that will fix up the CAB requirement - works for most breeders

Bez+

backhoeboogie":3v1e7r9t said:
Brangus is 62% but they still want to discount it. No problem. Replacement heifers with ear beats the real McCoy hands down. Premium on females is above and beyond the discount on qualifying males.
In your teeny tiny corner of Texas. "In my teeny tiny corner of Texas" should be your sig line backhoe since most all of your info is excrutiatingly site specific.

ga. prime":1r21hshx said:
backhoeboogie":1r21hshx said:
In your teeny tiny corner of Texas. "In my teeny tiny corner of Texas" should be your sig line backhoe since most all of your info is excrutiatingly site specific.

Does 62% meet the rules for qualification? If so, why the discount on brangus steers ANYWHERE? or even site specific?

Edit: There is no mention of the brangus being 100% black hided above. :D

ga. prime":111bz83t said:
backhoeboogie":111bz83t said:

:lol:

alacattleman":13prszu1 said:
they should of just found another justice of the peace,,, one that dont care to comprimise...
Maybe, but he is bigoted ass for thinking he could do that. I hope he gets the hell sued out of him.

FarmGirl10":hz5sna2j said:
alacattleman":hz5sna2j said:
they should of just found another justice of the peace,,, one that dont care to comprimise...
Maybe, but he is bigoted ass for thinking he could do that. I hope he gets the be nice sued out of him.
he's not alone

alacattleman":15csy911 said:
FarmGirl10":15csy911 said:
alacattleman":15csy911 said:
Maybe, but he is bigoted ass for thinking he could do that. I hope he gets the be nice sued out of him.
he's not alone
I unfortunately know that.

Maybe, but he is bigoted ass for thinking he could do that. I hope he gets the be nice sued out of him.[/quote]he's not alone[/quote]
I unfortunately know that.[/quote] unfortunite :p

If that really bothers you, you should google "Plecker's List".

Here's one source but there are many sources and many good reads on Plecker and what he did. http://www.melungeon.org/node/91

Plecker essentially denied hundreds of marriage licenses based on surnames alone.

FarmGirl10":1meuib0q said:
alacattleman":1meuib0q said:
you think sueing him will change his stance on the way he feel's...? trust me it will only kindle the fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts