What wet can do...

Help Support CattleToday:

ALACOWMAN":1ml6cf7j said:
real floods dont come and go,,, plus you can loose both crops and homes

same goes for real droughts, it's just a long drawn out suffering for everybody

3waycross":3g9lre89 said:
ALACOWMAN":3g9lre89 said:
real floods dont come and go,,, plus you can loose both crops and homes

never seen a flood last 3 years...............
I ain't crazy about either neither, but I'll take the flood if I had to choose.

ALACOWMAN":mt4erlwy said:
well im glad i aint got to choose

Me too. One of em sucks the life out of a man overnight and the other does it slow and painful over a much longer time. Been in both and don't like either one.

3waycross":12kmdwql said:
ALACOWMAN":12kmdwql said:
well im glad i aint got to choose

Me too. One of em sucks the life out of a man overnight and the other does it slow and painful over a much longer time. Been in both and don't like either one.

AMEN--this last year- with the Winter from He!! followed by 3 solid months of flooding has aged me about 10 years...
And I'm getting to the age I can't be multiplying the years that rapidly anymore ;-) :lol2:

On average in the U.S. droughts have the most economic impact while floods kill more people. Floods are worse than drought in my world.

Hope things get back to normal for you soon, OT.

I dont think I have experienced the same kind of drought as some of you. I had cows in 05,06,07. Had to feed hay in July in all those years. I could at least do something.

When it is wet your hands are tied. You cant build fence, mow, get hay up, It even makes it so other people cant do anything. When it is dry you can get stuff done. I know I have never experienced a drought like some of you so I guess I shouldnt complain about the wet weather. We have been hot and humid most of this week and I like it.

We are in a drought now, with the luck were having the drought breaker will probably be a dang flood. We are in a drought now, I hope that our moisture doesn't come in the form of a hurricane. I have to tell you that I hate hurricanes.
Gizmom
gizmoangus.com

Latest posts