What we need

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
I am building air castles for harder times. Is a cow that has the survivabilty of a Brammer and Longhorn in solid red or black with out the loose hide, horns and wild colors with growth.
Man get a herd of these calf losses would almost not exsist and you would have a cow you could raise on land so poor you couldn't raise an umbrella sitting on a sack of fertilizer.

Caustic Burno":1rqlbiyc said:
I am building air castles for harder times. Is a cow that has the survivabilty of a Brammer and Longhorn in solid red or black with out the loose hide, horns and wild colors with growth.
Man get a herd of these calf losses would almost not exsist and you would have a cow you could raise on land so poor you couldn't raise an umbrella sitting on a sack of fertilizer.
Poled Hereford bull on Brahman cows, retain the red baldies. This is as close as I can get, and my goal by the way.
That lose skin may be a problem. I hear you can get rid of wrinkles with Preparation H. :lol:

novatech":1l11t4u9 said:
Caustic Burno":1l11t4u9 said:
Poled Hereford bull on Brahman cows, retain the red baldies. This is as close as I can get, and my goal by the way.
That lose skin may be a problem. I hear you can get rid of wrinkles with Preparation H. :lol:

Botox for cattle. Someone should really check into this... Could be the next big thing.

Caustic Burno":1co22byj said:

Other then the solid part there is already a breed that can or used to be able to do it. They're called Herefords

novatech":2u3k9ihw said:
Caustic Burno":2u3k9ihw said:

Preparation H works on male pattern baldness too. Doesn't grow hair but it shrinks the scalp so what hair you do have looks thicker.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

CB you may be on to something if we keep having bad droughts.will need something that dont requir much feed or hay.

You might give just a little consideration to the quality of the meat you'd be producing.

lavacarancher":1a5cc5rh said:
novatech":1a5cc5rh said:
Caustic Burno":1a5cc5rh said:

Preparation H works on male pattern baldness too. Doesn't grow hair but it shrinks the scalp so what hair you do have looks thicker.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
so it brings both side together... alright! no more comb over

I'll help you'll out if they will train to be good mob grazers in my weeds I meant pastures. But my buyer has been wanting more black cow mixed in with the mutts I have now.

I thought Preparation H was used for putting under your eyes Sunday morning so you don't look like you were drinking all night when you dress up and show boat at church like you have been good.

Hmm…

Frankie":3f26q8ac said:
You might give just a little consideration to the quality of the meat you'd be producing.
that's true... but it would also be a waste of land, if it not producing something ....even if i had to take the meatmaker bull, too the scruffy ladies and drop him off for a visit if they can produced the milk rustling for grub to raise em

Frankie":2z7d59ll said:

That is a good idea. Those don't eat anything in the summer. Drought or no drought. They just hang out in the stock tank and under the shade trees until October.

The problem is no milk for their calves tho.

Frankie":2q86to7m said:

I think Herefords can lay all that worries to rest.

CB have a look at Tulis or my favourite, Afrikaners, both have excellent meat quality, very hardy and solid colours. The Tulis are polled as well.

Latest posts