• Double bit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hydraulic

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Cahinsaw

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, now I know where that little $4.99 bundle of wood, not even enough to get a fire started, that you see at the front of grocery stores comes from.

alisonb":3b9w8vxa said:
skyhightree1":3b9w8vxa said:
Jw I gotta haul this and split it bring your maul and show me

Think this guy needs more help than you do Sky
[youtube]https://youtu.be/51qGgOpaW0c[/youtube]

Pretty sure I'd freeze to death if he chopped my wood that slow. That was painful to watch. Dressed like Michael Jackson and about as useful.

Both those guys, the Russian and the other guy, are making a big mistake by placing the piece of wood they're trying to split on top of another piece of 18 inch high wood. They're only getting a half swing at it. These are videos showing how to split wood the wrong way. Also, that wood the Russian is splitting while laying on it's side apparently works for the species of wood he has, I'm guessing it's sand bar or weeping willow, it will not work on the kind of wood I split which is oak. I kept thinking that Russian was going to get his teeth knocked out when the piece he was trying to split flew back in his face.

Aaron":10igf080 said:
Pretty sure I'd freeze to death if he chopped my wood that slow. That was painful to watch. Dressed like Michael Jackson and about as useful.

I thought he looked like the blues Brothers

alisonb":2lddn317 said:
Silver":2lddn317 said:
Someday....
How's that operators coord hey!

It looks like the video's speed has been 'sped up' so perhaps coord not sooo impressive after all. Michael should have done the same to his video :D

Ga, that wood the Russian is chopping does look very soft.

alisonb":1h2ntg4i said:
alisonb":1h2ntg4i said:
Silver":1h2ntg4i said:
Someday....
How's that operators coord hey!

It looks like the video's speed has been 'sped up' so perhaps coord not sooo impressive after all. Michael should have done the same to his video :D

Ga, that wood the Russian is chopping does look very soft.

It doesn't look like the video is sped up to me. It's basically just a modified processor head. If you ever watch those processor operators process logs on a landing you'll think this guy is slow.

Latest posts