What to feed??

Help Support CattleToday:

Capt Call":2s67bq81 said:
Holy cow I just found this site, that was sneaky.
I will have to read a lot more carefully, checking for trip wires and snares.

No trip wires and snares here. Just don't jerk on our chains and you will be fine.

Arnold Ziffle":1qvxp18j said:
Welcome Woodrow. Sometimes it can be tricky -- may need to get Newt and Pea Eye to tag along with you.

Thanks Mr. Ziffle this looks like a fun place, I can still shoot straight and ride hard.
It will take a few days to sort out who the rustlers are.

Stick around cowbelle -- there are a lot of nice people here and they do like to help others. You might pick up a few pointers and get some good ideas. Nevertheless, if you or anyone else make posts that contain what appear to be significant discrepencies you (and others) should expect to be questioned about them -- you weren't being singled out.

Cowbelle,
there are some smart folk here. you can't feed us BS and expect us not to spit it back at ya.

You havn't been here long enough to get the feel of the place. Like I've said before, come sit a spell get to know us and then jump in.

BTW try showsteers.com for your feeding questions. They have more knowledge of the show world there.
Good luck to ya.

yes do stay. we are a hard nosed bunch here. but we tell it straigt . like they say you can learn alot here . they nailed my tail but im still here. so stay. scott

I don't care if cowbelle stays or not. She presented herself as inexperienced and then stated she was not. I only have time for HONEST people. I'll take the rough spoken, honest people over the college talkin', sweet worded, dishonest people any day.

Wow this is ruff round the edges at times.

People if I dont miss my bet, cowbelle is 13 maybe 14 years old.
I would say the first post was closer to the truth of what is going on, after that the young lady felt insulted and made an attempt at defending her honor.

Being polite is what the south is all about, I think many act out in ways they would never do if they had a skinny little young lady standing in front of them asking the very same question.

How about we start over use a little compassion and understanding.

ps grass will do just fine for now, unless you are like us in central ky right now then you will be feeding a little hay.

redfornow":21zxk9c8 said:
Wow this is ruff round the edges at times.

People if I dont miss my bet, cowbelle is 13 maybe 14 years old.
I would say the first post was closer to the truth of what is going on, after that the young lady felt insulted and made an attempt at defending her honor.

Being polite is what the south is all about, I think many act out in ways they would never do if they had a skinny little young lady standing in front of them asking the very same question.

How about we start over use a little compassion and understanding.

ps grass will do just fine for now, unless you are like us in central ky right now then you will be feeding a little hay.
She sent me a PM, and I'm sure after that She's just a kid that lives on the Horse Farm on the website. Cowbelle, if this indeed is the scenario, I apologize for all of us jumping on your back.

I apologize as well if you are a young lady trying to learn.
My statements stand if you were blowing smoke and trying to trick people.
Cowbelle the ball is in your court which is it.

Latest posts