What to do?

Help Support CattleToday:

YES clear and present danger to protect ones property and persons are provisions within the law that are acceptable in a broad majority of the nation, but as TTCLM stated set on the couch and BANG BANG is not consitant with the CLEAR AND present danger as pointed out by the laws in any repeat ANY state. i only brought this up because any PERSON that claims to have a ccl or cwc license that advocates the use of a weapon in such a manner as he/she/it does is cause for concern, not only for me who carries but for anyone else who wishes to have access to a weapon on their person.
the TAKE THE GUNS people love this sort of person cause they will use his quotes educate the people who are clueless to begin with!~
i am done going back to my book

Beefy, that is a classic example of how to win friends and influence neighbors! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Hasbeen":1pwjqpq6 said:
You know, at first thought booby traps or shooting them seems like a reasonable idea, but Meth has become a major problem in rural areas and a lot of the users are just young people who've never been in trouble before but have taken a wrong turn and gotten hooked on the stuff. They're your neighbor's kids or even your relatives. Don't get me wrong, I'm not soft on drug users, but kids screw up sometimes. If you can prove their identity and report them, hopefully they can get some help after punishment.
Exactly...

Alice

Beefy":8xh0rc1y said:
if you have any bushes on the property you could try this:

ATT00028.jpg

We are seriously thinking of trying one of those shrubs out on our neighbors. We already built a garden shed between our two properties. We call it the "dork shield'.

A "housesetter" would be the perfect solution. However,
we don't know anyone in that area who has the time to
fool with it. We will see if this new realtor can get it sold
for us. We have to do a bit of cleaning-up. We're going
up there today to check things out. I hope nothing else
is missing. I will keep you posted.

Hasbeen you are right, The good thing about kids is if they live long enough most of them grow up.

I think this has been answered, but I did read a couple of things on here I would like to respond to.

1. States regulate carrying weapons, concealed or otherwise in their perspective state, not the federal government and the ATF has no say in it. As it should be. The Federal government does regulate other commercial aspects.

2. B/E, Housebreaking and Burglary are felonies in many states. Somebody would have to reaearch their own states criminal code to see if it is a Felony there, but I would bet you it is.

3. In Oklahoma you can use appropriate deadly force to protect property or life. Protect being the key word, once they are fleeing you are no longer protecting.

(Please nobody missinterpet this to mean I agree with the shotgun idea. I would agree with all the people who suggested sitting up and waiting or instaling a camera system. Both good ideas to me.)

4. I used to run a business that was having a problem with routine breakins. I put a fake sticker on the door saying a burglar alarm system with nockout gas had been installed. I never had another breakin.

Well....In case anyone is interested....here's an update.
We sold the place. Got a check today and made a bit
of profit. It wasn't what we really wanted to do but
we got tired of being harassed. I hope the new owners
don't have any trouble with it.

Sevierite":1jgsebir said:
Well....In case anyone is interested....here's an update.
We sold the place. Got a check today and made a bit
of profit. It wasn't what we really wanted to do but
we got tired of being harassed. I hope the new owners
don't have any trouble with it.

Well, that's a good thing, I guess. My husband works in the mobile home business. They have a couple of models that have a "hidden pantry" feature that they refer to as the "meth lab". I thought of you when I walked through it!

Latest posts