What to do with this here heifer?

Help Support CattleToday:

Beefy":m0txacsb said:
cfpinz":m0txacsb said:
Is this like survivor? Can we vote her off the island?

who- the heifer or msscamp? !

The heifer of course!

You're trying to get me shot. I hear those western women are good with a gun!

cfpinz":2kjjge64 said:
Beefy":2kjjge64 said:
cfpinz":2kjjge64 said:

The heifer of course!

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I used to be pretty good with a rifle - I used to shoot rattlesnakes because I didn't want to get close enough to kill them with a shovel, but I'm way out of practice and probably couldn't hit the broad side of a barn these days. Methinks you're safe! ;-)

msscamp":2ieav615 said:
cfpinz":2ieav615 said:
Beefy":2ieav615 said:
cfpinz":2ieav615 said:

The heifer of course!

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I used to be pretty good with a rifle - I used to shoot rattlesnakes because I didn't want to get close enough to kill them with a shovel, but I'm way out of practice and probably couldn't hit the broad side of a barn these days. Methinks you're safe! ;-)

Whew! That's a relief! :) But I'm keeping my distance just to be safe. I don't think you have anything to worry about anyways. From the looks of Muratic's poll it seems Crowder is getting voted off. :lol: Maybe him and TCM69 will have more time to spend together now. :shock:

whatever, shes just being modest again. you know anyone that lived in the ATL can handle a gun with ease.

Beefy":2kpeobnk said:
This is a beefmaster sired heifer out of a plain-jane ol' commercial heifer. i dont know how much she weighs. I need the people of cattletoday to decide her fate. should i euthanize her immediately, get her spayed first thing in the morning, let her stick around and see how she turns out, try to pet her, send her to exile island, put her in time out, or what? what to do, what to do! :???:

Picture_864.jpg

She looks like a very nice heifer to me. Why do you want to get rid of her? I think she would make a good replacement, that is just me though. Is/were her mom and/or grandmom any good?