What to do with this calf?

Help Support CattleToday:

An update on the calf. Had the vet out yesterday morning since she was breathing harder than normal and had a fever. The vet said her lungs sounded rough so she gave her drexton kp. Her fever was almost gone by last night but still couldn't get her to eat anything so I tubed her again. And left hay and calf starter in the pen. This morning I tried getting her to drink milk out of a pail with no luck however she had eaten most of a slice of hay. This evening I tried a bottle again and she finally caught on and started sucking and didn't want to stop. So I finally feel like we are on the up.
I gave up the idea of putting her on the nurse cow as I had the cow in overnight and then milked her a little in the morning and I just don't think she has enough milk for 3 calves even with grain. So I am going to bottle the calf or try to find another nurse cow.

It's been a while but an update it on this calf. We had very bad luck this year. We ended up loosing another cow to pneumonia so I had 2 calves to bottle. I got them both started on grain and eating grass so about a week ago I started feeding them milk in just the evening than last night I stopped giving milk and am just mixing the replacer with the feed. I'll try to get some pics of them tomorrow. They are both doing great.