What timing!!!!!!!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Medic24

Reaction score
Well, was so excited, got our truck load of saw dust, and our barrels full of corn and rye mash buried in them getting ready to do our yearly run of home made, it usually takes about a week to 10 days to get a good run heated and started in the pile then several days of non stop cooking to finish it out, days that can't be interupted by anything else, less we burn the batch.............well I went to check on the cattle....and here starts calving season a mite early................oh those first calf heifers and they will surprise you won't they? Out of no where there are two fresh calves laying out pretty as you please in the pasture............brought em down toward the barn in hopes the dog will keep the yotes away.............

Then the neighbor down the road pulls in with 4 hogs ready to butcher, cus he hurt his back and shoulder and won't be able to do it himself this year..............

Have a trailer load of cattle going out on for the saturday sale, and need a day or so to sort through the herds.

I need another me!

Oh how am I gonna squeeze all this in in the next week or so? :roll: