What The Heck?

Help Support CattleToday:

MikeC

Reaction score
Staff Get Guide On Nude Sleepwalkers
Updated: 07:09, Thursday October 25, 2007

Workers at a chain of budget hotels are being given advice on how to deal with naked sleepwalkers.

Most sleepwalkers are men It follows an increase in the number of guests found wandering around in the night with no clothes on.

A study by Travelodge found there had been more than 400 cases in the past year, almost all involving men.

Sleep experts blame stress, alcohol abuse and lack of sleep for the disorder.

The research, conducted in 310 Travelodge hotels, found sleepwalkers wandered all over the building.

A number had walked into the reception area asking for a newspaper or saying they wanted to check out.

Travelodge said it was sending notes to its staff on how to deal with the problem.

Both my boys and my ex husband are sleepwalkers. My younger son has night terrors that send him crashing uncontrolled though the house. He sometimes looks awake but you can tell he's sleeping. He can hold a conversation and everything, he just has a blank look.

I don't know what I would do if some nekkid stranger came up to me at work and asked to check out. Depends on the stranger, I guess! ;-)

I wonder what their policy is on folks using the third story balcony as a diving platform for their pool. I learned they do not aprove of this practice but don't really think I cared what they thought at the time - after alll - we did give them a bunch of money in their bar for what I assumed was admission price for their pool priveleges. ;-) :lol: :lol:

Anyone thinking like me? Not all these pervs were actually sleep walking.

I did it as a kid. They found me once walking down the old dirt road we lived on at about 2AM.

flaboy":16m2lyyq said:

I did it as a kid. They found me once walking down the old dirt road we lived on at about 2AM.

Nekkid? :lol:

MikeC":e2snfp6g said:
flaboy":e2snfp6g said:

Inquiring minds want to know!

Lammie":1d0q6b5a said:
MikeC":1d0q6b5a said:
flaboy":1d0q6b5a said:

Inquiring minds want to know!

Hey, as a kid I was HOT!!!! :lol: No, actually I was in my pajamas. I remember to this day my dad asking me where I was going and after a couple minutes said, "back to bed".

Latest posts