What the He**

Help Support CattleToday:

Dennis, that one is just too obvious. Antelope like kangaroos????

I lived in Wyoming. Hard enough on native wildlife. Be impossible for kangaroos unless they came from Antarctica.

I came within a hair of losing my life crossing Shirley Basin. I broke down and no one was out. I reached a point where all I could see in my mind was my 3 year old son. Then a man came out of the stark landscape and gave me a ride to Casper.

The lowest recorded temperature in the state is -66 degrees. It was observed on Feb. 9, 1933 in Yellowstone National Park. This -66 degree mark puts Wyoming at No. 4 of the 10 coldest temperatures recorded in towns nationally.

If it is true won't they freeze in the winter? Why would you want to bring in a new animal haven't we learned what invasive species do. Dang Asian carp all over and pythons in Florida.

Eighty odd kangaroos have arrived in Georgia :nod:...not to be released though but kept in zoo.

no-purchase-required-free-blinker-fluid-1-free-bottle-per-5100153.png

saw this on FB where a dad sent his kids in the store to get some.

M-5":2g940s0f said:
no-purchase-required-free-blinker-fluid-1-free-bottle-per-5100153.png

saw this on FB where a dad sent his kids in the store to get some.
Like the old Navy gag about sending someone for a length of shoreline or a bucket of steam, or seeing a sea bat. The sea bat is the most fun. You have an upside down bucket and when the guy bends over and lifts it to take a peek you swat his butt with a broom. Did that to the executive officer on one ship, he was not a happy camper but the captain dran near laughed him off the ship.

A bucket of A-I-R.
A sky hook.
Pipe stretcher.
Keys to the vdoor.
Wash pipe packing puller.
Wash pipe packing pusher.
Nine inch raping tool.
A can of slack.

Latest posts