Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Kansas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tenn

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Iowa

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
Texas is kicking butt. But the day is young. I'd be interested to see if there are more Texans or Tennesseeians. (Is that how you spell it?)

Dang. Looks like we've succeeded from the union again. Heck, last time it was because of a republican now its cause we got a democrat. Are we fickle or what?

After reading your list, I must say that I'm in a state of confusion. Seems that we're short a couple of states in that list.....

Jogeephus":1tl72pc6 said:
Dang. Looks like we've succeeded from the union again. Heck, last time it was because of a republican now its cause we got a democrat. Are we fickle or what?

Both were from Illinois and both had/have big ears. I thought Georgians liked some ear.

WEll, everyone knows them Texans like things bigger... so everyone votes twice down there ! :lol:

HOSS":1fvbbi8w said:
Seems like they are letting the cows vote in Texas :lol: :mrgreen:

Only if they have a voting registration card. Since all of mine are lined up at that welfare hay cradle, I didn't let them register.

john250":1agge8l3 said:
Jogeephus":1agge8l3 said:

Both were from Illinois and both had/have big ears. I thought Georgians liked some ear.
on their women, are their cattle :)

alacattleman":1fis7o5k said:
john250":1fis7o5k said:
Jogeephus":1fis7o5k said:

on their women, are their cattle :)

I think its both... gives em something to hang onto.. :nod:

TexasBred":15dwvc3c said:
HOSS":15dwvc3c said:

HOSS....LBJ made it legal for the "dearly departed" to even vote. :lol:
You are right about that. I don't know about these presidents from texas. Bush did not even pardon our former Louisiana governor who has been serving time in the lock-up.
It's a sad day when a governor cannot buy, bribe, or finagle his way out of prison. :( I just don't know what things are coming too :!:

After all, we have always had the very best politicians money can buy.

john250":1hohapse said:
Jogeephus":1hohapse said:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I laughed so hard I think I coughed up a lung. :lol2: :lol2: Thanks for the plurisy.

Ryder":kbheuxlh said:
TexasBred":kbheuxlh said:
HOSS":kbheuxlh said:

HOSS....LBJ made it legal for the "dearly departed" to even vote. :lol:
You are right about that. I don't know about these presidents from texas. Bush did not even pardon our former Louisiana governor who has been serving time in the lock-up.
It's a sad day when a governor cannot buy, bribe, or finagle his way out of prison. :( I just don't know what things are coming too :!:

After all, we have always had the very best politicians money can buy.

In the true spirit of bipartisanship, we have a former Republican governor now in prison and a sitting Democratic governor being fitted for an orange jump suit as we speak. Honesty is one less issue we have to be concerned about when we go to the polls here in Illinois. :D

grannysoo":2dnekgmg said:
After reading your list, I must say that I'm in a state of confusion. Seems that we're short a couple of states in that list.....
:lol: When I saw the thread title that is what came to my mind as well!! State of confusion is a place I seem to spend some time....

grannysoo":1qi05v4h said:

You're limited on how many choices you can put in a poll so maybe regions would be better? I think there are only a handful of us out here in the west and maybe only 2 or 3 from California like me.

WISCONSIN.......where we dont have a senate recount(although I have to hear about it everyday?!), a shady governor, or a real baseball team!

I know there is at least one more Wisconsonite on here...SR, where are you...?!?!

Latest posts