what should I pay a friend with a goosneck to haul 10 steers to the sale?

Help Support CattleToday:

"green swimming pool" could also be called an "organic swimming pool". All natural with no chemicals, hormones or antibiotics. Lots of cows drink from a green pool/pond and contribute to the organic nature. Or should it be "tank". Where is that "precise language" guy?

"green swimming pool" could also be called an "organic swimming pool". All natural with no chemicals, hormones or antibiotics. Lots of cows drink from a green pool/pond and contribute to the organic nature. Or should it be "tank". Where is that "precise language" guy?
That's what we got...a green swimming pool. Went swimming when I got in yesterday afternoon. Doing my part to offset those windmill blades.

Since your move, to the new place, are you now speaking from experiecne? :sneaky:
No, wife has done a good job so far keeping everything nice and clear. I help brush it some days but I leave the vacuum work to her.

I do suspect tho, that there is an underground leak somewhere.. but may just be the 100°F+days. Losing about 3/4"-1" of water per 48 hrs.
I could feed out a steer for what chlorine and other 'stuff' is costing :(

Proper nomenclature my friends.

Some folks get irritated when I use words that perfectly describe the situation.
Either they don't know what the word means, or fail to realize they are not what they think they mean. Some words can have different definitions depending on usage. It's up to the user/reader to understand the nature surrounding the word in question.

And sometimes I say things that mean exactly what a person thinks they mean!
🤣🤣🤣
Word play is fun huh!

No, wife has done a good job so far keeping everything nice and clear. I help brush it some days but I leave the vacuum work to her.

I do suspect tho, that there is an underground leak somewhere.. but may just be the 100°F+days. Losing about 3/4"-1" of water per 48 hrs.

I lose over an inch a day in hot dry weather, 3/4 to an inch in 48 is perfectly normal. you can do a bucket test to check. go to that pool site I posted before, don't let pool stores take care of your pool, all they are interested in is selling you more stuff. all you really need is a good test kit, a little CYA, muriatic acid and liquid chlorine. yeah the chlorine is pricey but cheaper than cleaning a green (algae infested) pool.

Latest posts