***What SHould I Do***

Help Support CattleToday:

Case IH":8vpo41tc said:
my appologys to La4angus, I think all the steam has blown off now.
Apologys accepted. I have to apologize too for being a little to blunt at times, but at least you did catch the cow. Make hamburger with her and she won't cause you any more problems.

Merry Christmas to all on the Cattle Today Boards. Lets all remember Who is the Reason for the Season.

I am sick I did not get in on this thread earlier. We have 5 mules and we spend lots of money a year to go on vacations to ride terrain like you mentioned. Was thinking I needed to schedule a vacation with the family and come down there and get her. Might have been fun. With that kind of country side surely there was some mule people around there? Maybe next time (hope you don't need it) you can find some Mule riders to go get her out for you. Were a 4 wheeler has to stop just gets fun on a mule.

Case IH":3vcfp7yv said:
Well, my appologys to all not just la4angus, I know the cattle business is rough and If I were in some of the guys shoes on here I may have said the same thing. I think some of the guys on here thought I wasnt doing everything I could to catch the cow. After so long I thought about giving up and just shooting her, in the end im glad I didnt. Again, thanks for the replys.

:clap: and a Merry Christmas to everbody with joy and peace ringing in the New Year!!!
bif

Latest posts