What on ya'll Christmas list....

Help Support CattleToday:

Nice!! Want give it a good home for a donation. 😉 😅🤣🤡 I'm talking about a 10 shooter.

10 shooter just came out. Something for a collection.

Got them planners on sale for ya'll!! 🙃🤟🏽

Their black Friday sale is really good.

I got one of these on a big canvas of our farm. It's from 1980. Some things have changed but it is still recognizable.

When we bought the place 4 years ago it had been let go for 15 years prior. The big barn had 1/3 or more of the roof blown off, vines taking over most of it and one side about to fall off. We restored it structurally and it has a new roof now.

The house in the photo burned down at some point and there is just a nice yard now.

I just redid the lot around the two barns and put over 200 feet of 24" pipe in up the middle to take care of the drainage that went into it and regraded it because was in bad shape. Oh, I hauled out over 30 tons of 'junk' from this property as well. People come by and make comments about how we turned it around and one guy that used to live in that house as a kid tells me often how he is glad we saved that barn.

F2143E67-86C2-4228-AEC1-098369EA1EDE.jpeg

I got one of these on a big canvas of our farm. It's from 1980. Some things have changed but it is still recognizable.

When we bought the place 4 years ago it had been let go for 15 years prior. The big barn had 1/3 or more of the roof blown off, vines taking over most of it and one side about to fall off. We restored it structurally and it has a new roof now.

The house in the photo burned down at some point and there is just a nice yard now.

I just redid the lot around the two barns and put over 200 feet of 24" pipe in up the middle to take care of the drainage that went into it and regraded it because was in bad shape. Oh, I hauled out over 30 tons of 'junk' from this property as well. People come by and make comments about how we turned it around and one guy that used to live in that house as a kid tells me often how he is glad we saved that barn.

View attachment 10642

30 junk of tons what old chevys?! 😉 I'd have so much fun cleaning that up. I love doing stuff like that. Clean out old house, old property, ect never know what you may find.

We were trying to figure out what to get my Maw for Christmas. She has everything... and than some was thinking something like this. What do ya'll suggest for somebody that had everything, enough money to buy anything they want , and picking? 😬🤨🤔

View attachment 10642
Beautiful farm, to bad the house burned down. Very nice homestead back in the day.

Oh, I hauled out over 30 tons of 'junk' from this property as well.
I hauled off over 30 old vehicles from my dad's estate, as well as a couple dozen rollon/rolloff dumpsters full of 'just crap' that I wasn't comfortable burning. I just recently got rid of about 40 full length joints of steel C channel, some long 8" I beams, 2x6x1/4 rebar, and piping as well as a bunch of different kinds of tanks.
(he had become a hoarder late in life)
Lots of old machinery.. tractors, a dozer, a cable operated excavator, a road grader. Dilapidated 3 pt implements.

Much like your own, it completely changed the appearance of the place and added value to it.

30 junk of tons what old chevys?! 😉 I'd have so much fun cleaning that up. I love doing stuff like that. Clean out old house, old property, ect never know what you may find.

We were trying to figure out what to get my Maw for Christmas. She has everything... and than some was thinking something like this. What do ya'll suggest for somebody that had everything, enough money to buy anything they want , and picking? 😬🤨🤔
Does she have a Paw? Haha

Latest posts