What main stream media leaves out

Help Support CattleToday:

it will be interesting to see how much is true and see what happens in the future.

The White House storming.... The side seen be an independent reporter which is quite opposite of main stream media.

Independent is more than a little questionable, considering that the group that founded and runs Epoch Times believes that President Trump was sent from above to destroy the Communist Party.
Independent...maybe, if compared to MSNBC/ABC/CNN/Fox etc, but 'unbiased'...hardly.

Look into a religious/spiritual group called Falun Gong.

:
Both Shen Yun and Epoch Times are funded and operated by members of Falun Gong, a controversial spiritual group that was banned by China's government in 1999. [...] Falun Gong melds traditional Taoist principles with occasionally bizarre pronouncements from its Chinese-born founder and leader, Li Hongzhi. Among other pronouncements, Li has claimed that aliens started invading human minds in the beginning of the 20th century, leading to mass corruption and the invention of computers. He has also denounced feminism and homosexuality and claimed he can walk through walls and levitate. But the central tenet of the group's wide-ranging belief system is its fierce opposition to communism.

In 2000, Li founded Epoch Times to disseminate Falun Gong talking points to American readers. Six years later he launched Shen Yun as another vehicle to promote his teachings to mainstream Western audiences. Over the years Shen Yun and Epoch Times, while nominally separate organizations, have operated in tandem in Falun Gong's ongoing PR campaign against the Chinese government, taking directions from Li.

Despite its conservative agenda, Epoch Times took pains until recently to avoid wading into partisan U.S. politics. That all changed in June 2015 after Donald Trump descended on a golden escalator to announce his presidential candidacy, proclaiming that he "beat China all the time." In Trump, Falun Gong saw more than just an ally—it saw a savior. As a former Epoch Times editor told NBC News, the group's leaders "believe that Trump was sent by heaven to destroy the communist party.

A huge grain of salt is often needed if an organization, especially a 'news' organization tells you exactly what you already want to hear.

This video explains what Pelosi knew and still did her "drive by" impeachment.

I'm sure if it ever got to the senate and Trump attorneys show the videos of dems wanting people to protest will have an interesting effect.

Last edited:
Independent is more than a little questionable, considering that the group that founded and runs Epoch Times believes that President Trump was sent from above to destroy the Communist Party.
Independent...maybe, if compared to MSNBC/ABC/CNN/Fox etc, but 'unbiased'...hardly.

Look into a religious/spiritual group called Falun Gong.

:
Both Shen Yun and Epoch Times are funded and operated by members of Falun Gong, a controversial spiritual group that was banned by China's government in 1999. [...] Falun Gong melds traditional Taoist principles with occasionally bizarre pronouncements from its Chinese-born founder and leader, Li Hongzhi. Among other pronouncements, Li has claimed that aliens started invading human minds in the beginning of the 20th century, leading to mass corruption and the invention of computers. He has also denounced feminism and homosexuality and claimed he can walk through walls and levitate. But the central tenet of the group's wide-ranging belief system is its fierce opposition to communism.

In 2000, Li founded Epoch Times to disseminate Falun Gong talking points to American readers. Six years later he launched Shen Yun as another vehicle to promote his teachings to mainstream Western audiences. Over the years Shen Yun and Epoch Times, while nominally separate organizations, have operated in tandem in Falun Gong's ongoing PR campaign against the Chinese government, taking directions from Li.

Despite its conservative agenda, Epoch Times took pains until recently to avoid wading into partisan U.S. politics. That all changed in June 2015 after Donald Trump descended on a golden escalator to announce his presidential candidacy, proclaiming that he "beat China all the time." In Trump, Falun Gong saw more than just an ally—it saw a savior. As a former Epoch Times editor told NBC News, the group's leaders "believe that Trump was sent by heaven to destroy the communist party.

A huge grain of salt is often needed if an organization, especially a 'news' organization tells you exactly what you already want to hear.
So the Epoch Times isn't what you want for news. If you believe what the main stream media, which included NBC, reports is news .....you're missing something.

If you don't believe the woman reporting, turn the volume off and look at the pictures. Make your own conclusions. Find the videos of folks handing a rifle out of a window, and the window is not broken. Find the information showing the timing of the crowd at the white house and the speech folks went to listen to wasn't over when expected. Find the video of the police open the fence to let "protesters" in. Find the video of policemen taking selfies with the protesters.

So why is Pelosi so interested in an impeachment if Trump is going to be gone in a week? Took several weeks for them to pass any stimulus that was suppose to help the folks without income because of covid restrictions. However, congress got a raise, and sent billions to foreign countries.

President speech started later then scheduled and lasted longer then scheduled. It takes at least 30 minutes on a good day to walk the distance to the white house with no crowd impeding the walk. Who were the folks that got there early. Trumpers to storm the WH? No. The American public has been blocked from information for months.

Pelosi and impeachment #2 goes back to 2016 and HRC's loss to Donald Trump. The dems have never gotten over 'the anointed one' being beaten by Trump and the embarrassment they felt when the Blue Electoral Firewall collapsed. When they are unable to procure a 2/3 vote in the Senate trial, they will look yet again for some way to get him and for years yet will continue with 'Orange man Bad".

MSM is not 'my thing' either, equally to The (not so) Epoch Times. Most of the videos are of individuals doing what individuals do. Individual acts.
Nothing more, nothing less.
People that are easily led, are just as easily led astray.

There is no boogie man under my bed, there is not a tururrust behind every pine tree and there is no "Deep State".

What does exist tho, is a number of people that will believe anything that some moron on a more-than-a little vague and unconvincing youtube video presents to them...as if it were a fact.

How about Antifa preparing to storm the capital from inside? I think they left that one out....

Please tell me that you're being sarcastic and not this gullible. There's literally no reason to believe that's antifa other than some random guy on twitter says it. They're people who broke into the building and are planning to break through the new police line to get to the house floor where the politicians are.

It just boggles my mind that you can think Antifa would have been in the building already. Who could have let them in dressed like that without alarming anyone? Why would they be looting the room they were hiding in if it was all part of a grander plan? Why would they film the evidence against themselves?

Like how everything is placed upside down, there's coffee and doughnuts, not on the floor. Videos everywhere of being shown the way through doors and hallways. Looks like a duck....

I can no longer post pics here for some odd reason. Tried to show a few things. The world is not as you believe. It's not your fault you have been lied to for so many years

Many people will tend to believe whatever they want to be true or whatever makes them feel good. Facts don't really matter, and IQ level doesn't matter. If someone really does not like the fact that Biden won the election they will be much more inclined to believe in election fraud even without proof. And for others that can't stand Trump, they will never believe in election fraud even if evidence is produced. Think of pretty much any topic, climate change, police brutality, covid, etc. people will pick the side that brings them "comfort" or reaffirms their current belief. When watching a football game and there is a play that is being reviewed by the refs, check out twitter afterward and you will find one teams fans saying it was the worst call ever and the other teams saying how it was obviously the right call. Everyone in that case is seeing the same video but many will cling to the belief their team was screwed by the refs.

The media doesn't have to try and deceive people, they can just report the actual news and if it isn't what some people want to hear they will claim it is fake. I'm not saying their isn't media bias because EVERYONE of us is biased to some degree. The actual news papers and programs try to convince people they are honest and have integrity so they usually won't report something unless they can verify it. Other papers and programs are numbers driven shows that give their audiences what they want to hear. They don't have to verify, they can get a tip off you tube or face book and they will report it as fact. Most real newspapers and programs will retract stories when given more information, but the others will double down on the falsehoods. Again, that doesn't take into account writer or reporter bias.

Last night I watched a video from an "unbiased journalist" that was reporting the supposed real news. I figured if she is a journalist she would have many articles on the internet, I couldn't get her name to appear anywhere except being tied to the video, I don't even know if that was her real name. To me that is a red flag, even though some or maybe all of it can be verified.

Fact is the only people that know the truth are the ones playing the con. Any or all of us may be being lied to, we are all pretty much just repeating the stories we want to be true. Me, I voted for Trump and really wanted him to win, but I think he lost. Maybe it's just because I want to believe in the integrity of our elections and country more than I want to believe in Trump. Maybe I'm the fool, but at least you can't prove it (yet).

Latest posts