What kind of woolybooger is this?

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
wb1.jpg

Around here, we call them asps. DO NOT touch him. All that warm fuzzy stuff contains little barbs of poison that can make you swell shut. I saw one get on my brother's arm when he was a kid. Hurts like all get out, and you can pick it off cause it will get on you. My dad took a newspaper and kinda slid it under the little beast.

When I was about 30, I accidently sat on one. Got me through the jeans on my bum and my whole leg went numb for a couple of hours. Called poison control and they said to take benadryl and go to the ER if I my mouth started swelling.

Leave it alone! Looks cute and hurts like hell!

Lammie":2bwrts6j said:
Around here, we call them asps. DO NOT touch him. All that warm fuzzy stuff contains little barbs of poison that can make you swell shut. I saw one get on my brother's arm when he was a kid. Hurts like all get out, and you can pick it off cause it will get on you. My dad took a newspaper and kinda slid it under the little beast.

When I was about 30, I accidently sat on one. Got me through the jeans on my bum and my whole leg went numb for a couple of hours. Called poison control and they said to take benadryl and go to the ER if I my mouth started swelling.

Leave it alone! Looks cute and hurts like be nice!

Maybe that's it. They're a pain in the ASP

GMN":1qtzy0av said:
Do they really bite? I just thought they were all warm and fuzzy.

Gail

That ain't fuzz. They are little spines that deliver a painful toxin. Got me though the jeans! It ain't warm and it ain't fuzzy!

Latest posts