What kind of fish?

Help Support CattleToday:

Bestoutwest

Reaction score
What kind of fish are these? We have a bunch in our little irrigation pond, so my wife and son caught some for fun.

Looking on my PC today, I'm not sure if it's a bluntnose now. It's something I always catch in the creeks here in Ohio, but I don't know the name. It may be a type of shiner.

Edit: now that I zoomed in I can see it better. Pretty sure its a red belly dace.
Do they look like this?
DSC04829%252520Cropped.jpg

M.Magis":38cafd4p said:
Looking on my PC today, I'm not sure if it's a bluntnose now. It's something I always catch in the creeks here in Ohio, but I don't know the name. It may be a type of shiner.

Edit: now that I zoomed in I can see it better. Pretty sure its a red belly dace.
Do they look like this?
Are you going to have it mounted?

M.Magis":2pu55ok1 said:

Do they look like this?
micro fishing...it's a pretty new thing, tho most of us have played around with it at one time or another trying to catch some bait after we were out of minnows or crickets.
I guess it's something I could get into a little more just for the challenge of it.

Latest posts