What kind of bird is this?

Help Support CattleToday:

So this starling is mimicing the sounds of a shorted out fence? Did you wonder where the bird heard the sound that it's trying to mimic???

I'm telling you GET THAT FENCE FIXED!

ChrisB":3k5v5s0n said:
So this starling is mimicing the sounds of a shorted out fence? Did you wonder where the bird heard the sound that it's trying to mimic???

Her and angrie are too busy puffin cigs and throwing back Pabst Blue Ribbons to be concerned with fence!

ChrisB":1lstkgzn said:

Your poor kids don't have a chance!

cfpinz":1lstkgzn said:
Her and angrie are too busy puffin cigs and throwing back Pabst Blue Ribbons to be concerned with fence!

Don't I wish!

The bird that you heard is called a Wichita. Some Glenn fella had a hit song out in the 70's about a guy who rode around in a utility truck listening for these rare birds. One of the lyrics in the song says "I hear you singing in the wires". :mrgreen:

HOSS":4iepygqe said:
The bird that you heard is called a Wichita. Some Glenn fella had a hit song out in the 70's about a guy who rode around in a utility truck listening for these rare birds. One of the lyrics in the song says "I hear you singing in the wires". :mrgreen:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Latest posts