What is your temp ?

Help Support CattleToday:

30 degrees this morning and up to 52 degrees this afternoon -- sunny California weather for ya

You're right, HD. Snake leggings are a royal aggravation. I've seen four rattlers the past few weeks in the area I'm working in so I'm wearing them as a precaution.

Flipping cold.
We got as high as 15 above. No idea of what the wind chill was, but the dogs wanted in pretty bad.

Just glad that the ground finally froze....been a warm fall and with the rain we were upto our ankles in mud. Been stringing straw around the feed bunks to keep the cows afloat.
Looking towards the high teens this weekend with the nightime lows in single digits. Feed has been increased to compensate.
No snow yet looks like it will be a dry winter...and I just got the blade all ready to plow.
Dmc

dun":2bcpniq4 said:
Angus Guy":2bcpniq4 said:
Mine is 98.6. It's December it is suppose to be cold. :p :p
This morning the nurse said mine was 97.9

Why did you need a nurse, or were you just playing "hospital" ???? :lol2: :p

BTW we are on blizzard watch now, with extreme winds and heavy snow fall, I hope the cattle are ready for it.

hillsdown":27hhisq0 said:
dun":27hhisq0 said:
Angus Guy":27hhisq0 said:
Mine is 98.6. It's December it is suppose to be cold. :p :p
This morning the nurse said mine was 97.9

Why did you need a nurse, or were you just playing "hospital" ???? :lol2: :p

They were probably prepping him for a labatomy.

Got close to 60 here today, short sleeve weather. Supposed to have a high around 40 tomorrow and around 20 tomorrow night, chance of snow Saturday.

Wake me up when it's April.

Never got out of the forties yesterday and it won't today, although we haven't had a hard freeze yet. I expect we'll get that tonight. Not nearly as cold as some folks but cold enough for me.

Lammie, If I was you I think I'd just call in sick....(I think Jogees hammer is headed your way only it is frozen now)

Was 38 when I got up a while ago. It is 36 now.

Supposed to be a hard freeze tonight and/or tomorrow night. Snow supposed to be on the other side of Austin right now! It's quite cold enough here for me ,I cannot think how those up north stand it :shock:

SLEET! We got SLEET! It's melting upon touching the ground,but it's SLEET!!

Lammie":2zgk1atf said:
Never got out of the forties yesterday and it won't today, although we haven't had a hard freeze yet. I expect we'll get that tonight. Not nearly as cold as some folks but cold enough for me.

It is about the same here in my little corner of Indiana, only we are amazed at our mild weather instead of shocked like the weak-kneed Texans. ;-) Man-up you wimps.

john250":1asjkbk4 said:
It is about the same here in my little corner of Indiana, only we are amazed at our mild weather instead of shocked like the weak-kneed Texans. ;-) Man-up you wimps.

:p We Texans.... offically invite you to bring that open-air tractor down next July and spend a week in the hayfield. :nod: :lol:

When I got up this am, it was 7, and it's moved up to 15. I was hoping it would get warmer to melt the snow we got.

1982vett":36q8d7og said:
john250":36q8d7og said:

:p We Texans.... offically invite you to bring that open-air tractor down next July and spend a week in the hayfield. :nod: :lol:

Amen on that all you would find is a melted blob in the seat. I still cut and bale with an open cab gets rough sometimes here in the jungle with 90% + humidty and 100 + deg temps.

Caustic Burno":ual3s41f said:
1982vett":ual3s41f said:

Amen on that all you would find is a melted blob in the seat. I still cut and bale with an open cab gets rough sometimes here in the jungle with 90% + humidty and 100 + deg temps.

Can't stop up north at the border at Bigbulls either. Ya got to come on down into Texas. I'l bet CB will even offer to let you use his equipment so you can leave yours at home.

Might want to bring some skeeter spray too if you take him up on it. :lol:

Latest posts