What is Your Brand

Help Support CattleToday:

vanbrand.jpg

Rocking VAN brand I made for the ranch where I work.

We use the -$ sign on our cattle. It is El Rancho En Debto. We freeze brand all of our calves when we wean them. We retain the top 10% for replacements. We raise angus so the freeze brand looks good and no one seems to be wanting to steal them.

certherfbeef":1jgnnpsf said:
Caustic Burno":1jgnnpsf said:

HEHE

Caustic, does that stand for raving lunitic? :lol:

Some in these parts might agree with you Cert. Cuts down on lots of problems though if most think your a little off plum.

PS Cert have the linolum lizards pm me and I will tell them how to have fun with a housecat on the farm got 100's of them, cats get hard to catch after a while makes it more fun.

Caustic Burno":28mgfu2b said:
Ryan":28mgfu2b said:
Sand_Dollar_Logo.jpg

The Sand Dollar

Son to make that brand legible it would have to be big. With a brand that big do you carry steak sauce when you brand? How do the steaks come out well done or medium well? ;-)

Medium Rare. No steak sauce, no need to hide the wonderful taste of beef.

Actually we freeze brand, turns out good on some, not so good on others. Depends on the color of the animal. Here is a yearling heifer, you can see the brand on her pretty decent:

DSC00175_Small_.JPG

Ryan

RazorbackRed":2no6ep06 said:
Just for Fun!

Well, I am trying to figure one out but havent been able to yet, maybe you guys can help. Our ranch name is Riverbend Ranch, when we tattoe the registerd cattle we put RB then a number so I am trying to figure out a brand with R and B in it? :cboy: If I get one figured out I will let you know Razorbackred ;-)

BlackBaldyMan":1yfj4w55 said:
RazorbackRed":1yfj4w55 said:
Just for Fun!

Well, I am trying to figure one out but havent been able to yet, maybe you guys can help. Our ranch name is Riverbend Ranch, when we tattoe the registerd cattle we put RB then a number so I am trying to figure out a brand with R and B in it? :cboy: If I get one figured out I will let you know Razorbackred ;-)

you could do something like this:
rb.jpg

not real professional looking, i know, but you get the idea

Ryan

Latest posts