What is wrong with these people?

Help Support CattleToday:

It's a shame but it probably had more to do with the divorce and child support than anything else. Georgia law isn't too friendly to the man.JMO

Sex, drugs, money, fame, lack of morals, lack of ethics, modern society, media - he!! you name it - one or all could be involved.

Getting worse every day and not likely to get better in my time.

Bez>

Bez>":372dhwk7 said:
Sex, drugs, money, fame, lack of morals, lack of ethics, modern society, media - he!! you name it - one or all could be involved.

Bez>

The only thing that has changed is that we hear about it because of the media.Things have not changed since the beginning of time.Our access to the info has.

hillsdown":2hnc5m8e said:
Bez>":2hnc5m8e said:

Bez>

The only thing that has changed is that we hear about it because of the media.Things have not changed since the beginning of time.Our access to the info has.

Good point.

I read that the parents were giving the son growth hormones, because they thought he was a dwarf, Hello- the boy was only 7 years old. They said they discovered needle tracks on the boys body. This alone is sick enough, but to kill your own kid is just unforgiveable.

GMN

I try every day I work (other days too) to smile,have a kind word for others,fix any problem that is in my small power,or find someone who can fix it..
This type of crap has been going on as long as there have been humans- We just hear about it more thro the media..

peg4x4":16eukrko said:
I try every day I work (other days too) to smile,have a kind word for others,fix any problem that is in my small power,or find someone who can fix it..
This type of crap has been going on as long as there have been humans- We just hear about it more thro the media..

Amen! Just look at the Bible; it's full of stories about the horrible things people do to others.

Latest posts