What is this dump trailer worth?

Help Support CattleToday:

I think the wife is battling depression due to health issues. Now it she doesn't think she wants to be with me anymore. I guess you can't blame her for not wanting to be with a grump old man. Looks like 36+ years down the drain. Years of hard work to be sold, loss of a farm that has been in the family since the 1800's. Too old to start all over, ready to just give up. Been saving for retirement so now that seems like a dream.
I suggest counseling. The sooner the better.

I suggest counseling. The sooner the better.
I have asked and she doesn't seem interested. I think it is depression from the health issues and basically being forced into menopause. ?Time will tell I guess. Biggest gut punch ever hearing her say I don't love you.
Sorry I aired my personal problems. Felt good to post it though as I really don't have no one to talk to.

Sorry I aired my personal problems. Felt good to post it though as I really don't have no one to talk to.
Sure hate to hear of situation. I'm sure many of us on here have been through divorce. It is difficult, and it does seem like a lonely process, but you are not alone. If you need someone to talk to, I'm sure you could pm several on here including myself.
I would recommend counseling also, if that is something she is not willing to do, then it may still be helpful to you. A person who counsels may be able to advise you of some steps to take to deal with all of the emotions that come with these times.
Around 15 years ago, I married and it was a not a good situation. She had been into drugs, and I thought it was in the past. She had depression and issues related to her past and unfortunately present at that time drug use. Like you said when she told me she didn't love me, that was the hardest thing I think I've ever heard. Time heals. I will be praying for you.

My wife was trampled by a cow, broken leg (10 weeks immobile) all busted up 5 years ago. Menopause was in full swing, I never thought I would get through it. I didn't even want to. The worst time of our 39 years, but with work it's great again. Best of luck to you!

Latest posts