what is the scientific name for foot and mouth

Help Support CattleToday:

Knowing that the genus for Foot and Mouth is Aphthovirus but having never seen a species name for it, my curiosity got the best of me; i had to look it up. this is what i found:

"FMD is the internationally recognized (English language) name of the disease and foot-and-mouth disease virus is the species name designated by the International Committee for the Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV)."

Ruby-Do you know that you can edit and/or delete a post?

No didn't know that. What is the procedure?

Beefy":37ivzh78 said:
Knowing that the genus for Foot and Mouth is Aphthovirus but having never seen a species name for it, my curiosity got the best of me; i had to look it up. this is what i found:

"FMD is the internationally recognized (English language) name of the disease and foot-and-mouth disease virus is the species name designated by the International Committee for the Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV)."

Ruby-Do you know that you can edit and/or delete a post?

When you are logged in you should see an edit button and a X button in the top right hand corner of your post. Just click the edit button to edit or the X button to delete. :D

M Gravlee":2ul0f6xw said:
When you are logged in you should see an edit button and a X button in the top right hand corner of your post. Just click the edit button to edit or the X button to delete. :D

Ok, I responded to your post saying that I did not see the X
When I view that message I did see the X and deleted my response. But do not see how to delete a previous post.

What's the scientific name for "foot IN mouth disease", is it in the same family as "head in butt disease"?

dun

Latest posts