What is the largest cattle ranch in the world?

Help Support CattleToday:

VanC":2f93kdu4 said:
DOC HARRIS":2f93kdu4 said:
wow so nieve this is the second time i am haveing to correct you on the king ranch theory of being the largest ranch in the world , BIG NEWS IT ISNT for the second time , "Hill Creek Farm" you must just make posts and not read anyone elses posts are you blind. LOOK AT THIS LINK KING RANCH IS SMALL.............this subject has been brought up before it is getting old there is more to the world then Texas. get out of the valley,
gee topsquar your post is a little hard to read you dont use much punctuation so it is a little difficult to know when to stop i think you are a little upset because you feel you must have the biggest and best of everything i have sort of gotten that feeling you have indicated your disgust several times does it really make that much difference to you i guess a better indication of how big a ranch is would be how much net money they make in a year do you know what that place in australia makes in a year what breed of cattle do they raise or is it something else

DOC HARRIS

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

gee doc its not nice to make fun of the uneducated i do however agree that its sometimes difficult to read posts from those who dont know how to use puctuation or the shift key does anybody else feel this way please people try to remember when you post you are writing and not speaking there is a difference sorry im just feeling a little sarcastic today i wouldnt have rambled on so much but i cant find the key with the period oh there it is.

:D :D its ok guys.but maybe you should of made these posts in another topic/forum, as they have nothing to do with ranch sizes. But I can see you have nothing better to talk about, so I expect more "off topic" posts from you guys, maybe you should go check on your 5 cows you have on your 10ha :idea: :D :D
enough said.

topsquar":356p1d9s said:
VanC":356p1d9s said:
DOC HARRIS":356p1d9s said:
wow so nieve this is the second time i am haveing to correct you on the king ranch theory of being the largest ranch in the world , BIG NEWS IT ISNT for the second time , "Hill Creek Farm" you must just make posts and not read anyone elses posts are you blind. LOOK AT THIS LINK KING RANCH IS SMALL.............this subject has been brought up before it is getting old there is more to the world then Texas. get out of the valley,
gee topsquar your post is a little hard to read you dont use much punctuation so it is a little difficult to know when to stop i think you are a little upset because you feel you must have the biggest and best of everything i have sort of gotten that feeling you have indicated your disgust several times does it really make that much difference to you i guess a better indication of how big a ranch is would be how much net money they make in a year do you know what that place in australia makes in a year what breed of cattle do they raise or is it something else

DOC HARRIS

gee doc its not nice to make fun of the uneducated i do however agree that its sometimes difficult to read posts from those who dont know how to use puctuation or the shift key does anybody else feel this way please people try to remember when you post you are writing and not speaking there is a difference sorry im just feeling a little sarcastic today i wouldnt have rambled on so much but i cant find the key with the period oh there it is.

:D :D its ok guys.but maybe you should of made these posts in another topic/forum, as they have nothing to do with ranch sizes. But I can see you have nothing better to talk about, so I expect more "off topic" posts from you guys, maybe you should go check on your 5 cows you have on your 10ha :idea: :D :D
enough said.
I have a good idea for you, take a hike right off the deep in. So what, conclusion is, the Anna Station Ranch is the biggest overall ranch in the world. Now, happy!? :mad: :cboy:

topsquar":3q9p2slz said:
VanC":3q9p2slz said:
DOC HARRIS":3q9p2slz said:

DOC HARRIS

enough said.

Classy, people drop to name calling when they run out of ideas????

MD

The AA co has had a dabble with a number of breeds,they were using South Devons there for a while and then into Senepol and Angus and now having a go at Wagyu. They recently purchased whatt is supposedly the largest Wagyu herd in the world (Westholme Wagyu) If you look at the top of the Q&A screen which I'm on now you will see fullblood wagyu thats the property that they purchased.
Not sure why they chose not keep on with SDs I thinks its because they are British and the country is tough and hot for the most part.
Thats my 2 cents worth.
Colin