What is happening?

Help Support CattleToday:

Dave

Reaction score
The last couple days the sky has turned from its normal grey color to a strange blue color. A bright object seems to be shining down on the earth. There has been no water falling from the sky and my mud is turning into dirt. It has been as warm outside as it has been in the house next to the wood stove. When I work there seems to be water dripping from my forehead that didn't fall from the sky. For gosh sakes my sinuses are clearing up!!! What is happening? Is this a sign that the end is near?

Dave, I am experiencing the same phenomenon. I'm not sure, but it could be what is known as the end of winter. However snow is in the forecast for here tonight so I could be wrong.

Dave":3rw1sdo5 said:
The last couple days the sky has turned from its normal grey color to a strange blue color. A bright object seems to be shining down on the earth. There has been no water falling from the sky and my mud is turning into dirt. It has been as warm outside as it has been in the house next to the wood stove. When I work there seems to be water dripping from my forehead that didn't fall from the sky. For gosh sakes my sinuses are clearing up!!! What is happening? Is this a sign that the end is near?
Blasted global warming.

We dropped to 3C(37F) last night, not quite ready for the winter yet but then again I complain when it's too hot or too cold :help: :lol:
Enjoy summer folks!!

alisonb":35nw9thr said:
We dropped to 3C(37F) last night,
It was 41F when I went out to do chores at 5:30 this morning. I considered it to be down right balmy. A few high clouds and a bright moon. I know this is foolish talk in some areas but it is so so nice for it not to be raining.

alisonb":3tlk587d said:
We dropped to 3C(37F) last night, not quite ready for the winter yet but then again I complain when it's too hot or too cold :help: :lol:
Enjoy summer folks!!
Ol' friend "Hook" would call that nipply weather. :mrgreen:

Dave":2fbtg9cu said:

I feel the same way Dave, the best surprise was I pulled my hat off and my hat brim was soaked in sweat, seems like a long time. Got some cows/calves separated and turned out on pasture, off hay. Mowed all but the back yard and the fed clippings, I'll finish the back yard tonight....... Before the sky falls and we are all doomed..... They ( the weather guru's ) say rain for the next couple of days and then back to the strange light in the sky. Like you I'm ready. Neighbor even called last night asking for steers on his pasture!

Alan

I do know what caused it Alan. On Friday I went and bought 40 round bales from a guy down the road. A sure way to make grass grow in April is to buy up a bunch of hay.