What is everyone's choice breed?

Help Support CattleToday:

What is your choice breed?

• Angus and/or Angusx (include red as w/ all)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charolais and/or Charolaisx

• Brahman and/or influenced (Brangus, Simbrah,etc.)

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Herefored and/or x

• Limousin and/or x

• Maine-Anjou and/or x

• Shorthorn and/or x

• Simmental and/or x

• Longhorn and/or x

• other...

• Total voters
I'm thinking Caustic has a multiple personality disorder. So how long have you been hearing voices Caustic?

Tod Dague":10fhcs53 said:
I'm thinking Caustic has a multiple personality disorder. So how long have you been hearing voices Caustic?

No personality disorder just little sis that suffered oxygen depervation.
Kinda been the Black sheep evers since she started runnin them frilly European Cattle.

Is Caustic trying to let it be known that he has Red Brahman cattle after all the derision he has heaped on the breed. I find that hard to believe.

Muratic":2o05efzt said:
Pa would sure turn over in his grave if he knew what Caustic was doing with them red brahmers on the ranch.

Ruby, looks like that is the case. Think his little sis let the cat out of the bag, don't you?

eric":3kyxfmwm said:
I think the better story is what he's doing with those red bramers when no one's around then the fact that he actually has the red bramers! Lonely on the farm?

Eric, that is not what I ment at all. :mad: That just shows your liberal way of thinking again. :mad:

What I ment was...oh nevermind, I'll just let Caustic deal with you on this one.

eric":oqgtct2h said:
I think the better story is what he's doing with those red bramers when no one's around then the fact that he actually has the red bramers! Lonely on the farm?

One more thing while I am still fuming... :mad: :mad: :mad:

My brother is and always will be more of a cattleman than you ever will be. I'd be willing to bet that he has forgotten more than you know!!!

Poke fun at what he says, but DO NOT question his character.

Well, since this is a computer, I had no way of knowing what you meant. And from the way the conversation was heading, it seemed to me the question needed to be asked.

And I'd also bet he has forgotten more than I'll know too. But then I'am not the one being accused of "making my pa roll over" by what I'm doing with my cows either, especially by my sister!

Caustic Burno":1s8i2lr7 said:
I see you have gotten off on the wrong foot with little sis, not very bright girl is a registered Wampuskitty. Be careful.

Cuastic, not being from Texas an all, I have NOOOOO ider what that means. But sounds alot worse than calling your brother in law a yankee.
:shock: :shock:

Caustic Burno":1hp0m3r0 said:
I will second that.
I see you have gotten off on the wrong foot with little sis, not very bright girl is a registered Wampuskitty. Be careful.
:lol: :lol: Caustic I haven't heard that for a long time. My Dad liked to use that one once in a while.

cherokeeruby":2paf29cl said:
What in the heck is Wampuskitty?

:dunce:

Mythical creature that was half woman half mountain lion that roamed the smokey mtns preying on livestock.

Wampus "cat" (Eastern and central states, and the Great Lakes region NA): These creatures are usually described as "bipedal black pantheres", looking like a cross between a human and a panther.

They are not mythical. They are real. They are fairly common in the south. I know they are real because a man I know told me that he knew a man that had a cousin that had seen one.
I have never actually seen one, but I have heard them when in the woods at night. They follow you and watch you and you can hear them sometmes if there are dry leaves on the ground. They are truly fearsome creatures.