• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What in the world.....

Jogeephus

Reaction score
has been happening with CT? Was getting all kinds of strange messages and stuff and couldn't log on. I imagine somebody didn't get any sleep and possibly invented a few new slang words. Glad to see things are up and going again. Anyone know what happened or was it on my end?

1982vett

Reaction score
Looks like Macon took out the "trash". Only two topics came up under "view active topics". :D

FarmGirl10

Reaction score
:banana: :banana: :banana: Finally its running again. I kept checking it (yes, i have a problem) and the front page kept saying Happy New Year. The first time it made me go WTF?!?

Lammie

Reaction score
I was gone and/or sick all weekend so I just saw this this morning. I stayed home from work today. I was wondering where all the threads that were on here had gone...

chrisy

Reaction score
I kept getting a message saying a Trojan horse virus was attached, my friend who is a computer wizard took a look at the laptop and got the same message, he was trying all permutations on the thing, then tried it on his computer and got a different message, change the virus blocker on my laptop and I kept getting an error message, so e-mailed Macon twice once about the Trojan message then the error one, and he finally sent me an e-mail saying they had a problem, so I just kept trying and now finally it is back. thought I had lost you guys forever just glad it is all back to normal. :banana:

BeefmasterB

Reaction score
My laptop got hit with the trojan Thursday night. McAfee caught and quarantined it - "Obfuscated Script F". CT was unavailable for quite a while!

Latest posts