Reaction score

Product Image Gallery

Callicrate No Bull Cattle Prolapse Loops Bands ES14 5 Count

31kHNhMfpQL.jpg

Have a question?

Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews

Descriptiont

Wear safety glasses. Use a Callicrate Prolapse Loop (a larger version of the Callicrate Loop used for castration). Tetanus toxoid (not antitoxin) must be used. It is important to read and follow vaccine instructions. For more information, contact your veterinarian. Insert the end of the prolapse loop with the clip into the nose of the bander. Place the loop around animal's uterine prolapse and pull to remove all slack from both sides. Keep even tension on both sides. Tighten loop until tension peg touches back of slot. Push down on crimping lever. Cut the loop as close to spool as possible using the Callicrate Cutter. The prolapse may need to be surgically removed after banding depending on the size of tissue mass. Contact your veterinarian if assistance is required.

Features & details

• 14" latex loop used to remove a uterine prolapse when it is too damaged to be replaced.
  • Contact your veterinarian if assistance is required.
  • Use with the Callicrate Smartbander.

Never crossed my mind this was an application. Thinking back to my childhood, I have seen it done to a hog.

Wouldn't you think that the "California Bander" might be a better option, where you don't have to thread the whole thing through a loop? (Just pull it around and lock it into the clip?)

Latest posts